Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Need NPC furnishing packs

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
Non pathable, non interactable, no dialogue NPCs that count as "Traditional furnishings"
A couple idle animations for some "life" Nothing too major. (Drink from a mug, look around, fix hair...)
Different packs for each race. Each pack could contain 4-5 NPCs (a couple "fancy dressed" nobles, a couple "plain dressed" commoners).
Maybe when you place them, if you target a chair with the NPC they will sit in it.

Animal packs too.
Non pathable, that count as "Traditional furnishings"
Idle animations for "life" (Look around, eat, laydown) Maybe mild animal sound effects
Domesticated farm animals. Pig, cow/bull, chicken. goat.
Wild animal pack. Wolf, bear, senche, rabbit, deer, perched bird...

Just some ideas to add to housing that don't fall into the Houseguest, Mount and non-combat pet catagories.
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would really like some npcs behaving like in skyrim too. Would be great if they sleep or drink sometimes to give the house a little more life.
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    I was actually just going to post something about this. Today they have on the endeavor store a hagraven target dummy, not long ago they had a spriggan target dummy. I bought both just to have another "figure" in my homes to make them feel more full. If they came out with target dummy (type) NPC's you could place around it would be a workaround to the actual issue.

Its been said/asked many times, why a "house-guest" somehow is a special furnishing but a "target dummy" isn't. Maybe have house-guests count as furnishing slots until "set" to interactable or on a movement path.

I have seem homes with a platoon of skeletons, dozens of other assorted target dummies, why cant they make a static NPC sort of house-guest to flesh out homes for those who need.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, basically a "target dummy" that you can't fight. Sometimes I sink a target dummy just slightly into the floor till they aren't interactable to make them non combatable.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    that would be amazing
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.