The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bloodthorn Assassin

Thaosen
Thaosen
Soul Shriven
So I've been on this quest for a few hours... Couldn't find the Suspicious Cargo.

I searched in the Help, it said to relog, which I did several times... Then it told me to abandon the quest and retry... I did abandon the quest, but I cannot get it back anymore.
  • Blowtorch
    Blowtorch
    Soul Shriven
    This quest is completely messed up. I don't see them fixing it anytime soon either. Try another faction maybe?
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes this quest being broken is well discussed now as you can see all over the forums.

You can try logging out and then back in again. This could put you in an instance of the game that is properly working and you can progress. No idea how many log outs and back in it will take though, could be quick or take many. Best info I can give you at the moment until Zenimax wraps up all these bugs.
  • Baraz
    Baraz
    ✭✭✭
    Please search an issue before posting (in this case, other recent threads have the same title).
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Feel free to check the solution in our FAQ : https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7518/
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Thaosen
    Thaosen
    Soul Shriven
    The problem here is that I did follow the "solution" in the FAQ as I said... But now I can't get the quest anymore at all.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello all,

Feel free to check the solution in our FAQ : https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7518/

Isn't it about time you start READING what you answer to, while you support critters still have a tiny weeny amount of credibility left??

• Thaosen
    Thaosen
    Soul Shriven
    To be honest, this is starting to be almost disrespectful to us, players. I opened a ticket, wrote on the forum and sent an e-mail... Each time the answer I got seemed very automated (even if it says that humans will answer our tickets) considering that I am not asking to get the quest fixed... I know it's bugged, I just want to be able to take it back so I can do it when it gets fixed...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey folks! Just a quick update: this quest has been looked at by our team, and will be fixed in a future patch that we hope to roll out to you all very soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks! Just a quick update: this quest has been looked at by our team, and will be fixed in a future patch that we hope to roll out to you all very soon.
    Great, but I do hope that the patch also includes fixes for the numerous other bugs that many of us are experiencing.
  • Thaosen
    Thaosen
    Soul Shriven
    I sincerely hope the fix will allow me to take back the quest... I wouldn't mind doing it all over again if it is what I need to do...
  • Thaosen
    Thaosen
    Soul Shriven
    Nope... Still can't take the quest back :(