Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Can't Finish Daily Because of Group

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
When I did the Feasting in the Dark Western Skyrim Quest with a group, when my group members cleaned the souls they weren't counted for me and I became unable to complete quest.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 19, 2023 5:44PM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've run into this before. If any member of the group picks up the side objectives before the group is full then the new members aren't able to complete these. I never pick these up until the whole group is there and ready, but getting others to do the same isn't an easy task.
    PCNA
    Options
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    When this happens all you can do is drop the quest and pick it up again. You can always get any current group member to re-share the quest with you.
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
    Options
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen this happen when members of the group haven't been in close proximity to the additional objectives. So if they arrive late to the general location of the quest objectives, anything that's been picked up/cleansed/et c. by other group members will become unavailable for the late arrival.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As mentioned above, you'll need to drop and restart the quest in order to proceed further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post