Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

cant buy crowns regardless of device or browser

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I keep getting a 404 page not found error when i attempt to do so. i have been wanting to get that new witch costume that is being sold for a limited time, but have been unable to
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 18, 2023 4:56PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i found a workaround by going to store>logging in> and scrolling down to buy crowns, the crowns link itself will not work
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aliyavana - try accessing the store by logging into your account on the website, and then clicking the store link in the header.

And if you can't make that work, let me know ASAP by PM- I'm going to buy crowns tomorrow anyway and I'll gift the costume to you.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    @Aliyavana - try accessing the store by logging into your account on the website, and then clicking the store link in the header.

And if you can't make that work, let me know ASAP by PM- I'm going to buy crowns tomorrow anyway and I'll gift the costume to you.

it worked as a workaround
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    TaSheen wrote: »

it worked as a workaround

That's good! It's really a very weird situation. @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Hey guys - people want to spend on the crown store, and there's this "little problem" ain't? /s

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aliyavana

Are you still having issues with purchasing crowns from the website?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Aliyavana

Are you still having issues with purchasing crowns from the website?

No, it has since then been fixed.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update!

Since the OP can now purchase crowns again, we will go ahead and close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.