The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't find Razum-dar

• SordanKlatir
    tried the quest AGAIN, after Razum-dar kept away before the last patches and got the commander walking around happily. now it's the exact opposite, razum-dar spawns and is talking to me and the commander (sic!) is the one which disappeared and is missing...he introduced me (nobody's standing there).
  • caldar
    caldar
    Soul Shriven
    Initially I used the gate to get into the town and couldn't find him.

What seems to have worked for me is to NOT use the gate to get into the area where he is supposed to be. It seems like the trigger to get him to spawn is for you to jump into the town from the wall.

What you need to do is instead of using the gate, walk up the large ship mast pointing up toward the wall to the left of the gate. Go to the end of it, jump to the wall and drop down into the town.

After I did this he was there and commented on my entrance.
    Edited by caldar on May 21, 2014 1:25AM
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Er.... They've removed the wall from Eagles Strand. I went back to a Alt that was still on KR and went to the Strand and got confused because the walls were mostly gone. They've made a few situational changes I think, this, the Stone Ship in Stros M'Kai, Sheogorath's Seducers and Saints replacing the Dremora.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread