Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

quest 'the sweetroll killer' dobias is missing from the market

CoronHR
CoronHR
✭✭✭✭✭
can't complete quest because can't speak to dobias because he doesn't appear. tried abandoning and restarting, no. tried relogging, tried /reloadui. no
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 31, 2023 4:49PM
PC - EU - Steam client
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here. Tried all the tricks in the book but to no avail. Quest marker does show but is stationary, he's just not there.
    Options
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    CoronHR wrote: »
    can't complete quest because can't speak to dobias because he doesn't appear. tried abandoning and restarting, no. tried relogging, tried /reloadui. no

Right, maybe you can check your Dark Brotherhood level. Dobias didn't appear for me at level 8 but did appear today after my character got to level 9. Would still be a bug imho as the other characters did appear at level 8..
    Options
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, that fixed it. not sure what lvl db i was, probably lower than 8. i'm maxed now and he has appeared. but yeah, gotta be a bug because this quest, i don't think it's connected to db so much, it's just a matter of doing all the quests in the gold coast.

they should fix this
    PC - EU - Steam client
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update on this quest issue. With the OP fixing the quest and continuing onwards, we have decided to close this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.