Looking for Guild / Ebon / US

Talixmer
Talixmer
Looking for a Mature/Adult Guild to join that understands about family/work responsibilities, and child distractions. I plan on playing regularly but I have small children that I WILL NOT ignore for a game.

Prefer a Guild that has Teamspeak (or other similar application) as I am not the best at typing in-game.

Please let me know if your Guild would be a good fit for me, as I really look forward to playing ESO.

Thanks!
It is the way of our living that is testament to our spirits, and, perhaps, the way we die.
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    Whats your definition of adult/mature? Because our current guild is that, but we are also raunchy goofballs most time. Whatever we can do to get folks to laugh.
    Leader of Oblivion Crisis. Bunch of Daedric Worshiping MF's. We'll Bang Ok.
    Options
  • TherysAB
    TherysAB
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, check us out at Ancientblood.guildlaunch.com We are pretty much what you described. Our goal is to have a fun friendly atmosphere where people can joke and rag on each other to have a good time. Raid schedules and harsh deadlines are stupid. Basically if people think they are hardcore or LEET players we make fun of them because there is way more to life than a video game. I have a 3 year old at home aswell and understand exactly what you are saying.
    Options
  • Samriel
    Samriel
    ✭✭
    <Boethia's Chosen> Ebonheart Pact

We are a tight-knit guild of mature, team oriented players, with an average age of 40-45. We all have a work/family first attitude, and have no problem with our members needing to leave a group suddenly in order to fulfill real life obligations. We enjoy all aspects of the game from simple PVE to advanced content (dungeons/raids), PVP (small and large engagements), crafting, even a little occasional light RP. If you desire more info, or wish to join, view our recruitment thread HERE
    Options
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
    Options
  • Talixmer
    Talixmer
    Thanks for the replies!

I want to take a look around the web pages you've given me and check the forums a bit too.
    It is the way of our living that is testament to our spirits, and, perhaps, the way we die.
    Options
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the Guild Master for Serpents of Ebonheart. Here's the write-up:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/65541/serpents-of-ebonheart#latest

If you like the concept, just post a comment the thread above and I'll follow up with you.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
    Options
  • Fragorders
    Fragorders
    ✭✭
    I'd like to throw in our name for the list of guilds. We use Vent might switch to TS. Here is a link for more info about Mages Guild Dropout! Thanks

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/80435/na-ebon-mages-guild-dropouts-open-recruiting-updates#latest
    Options
  • gaia69noche_ESO
    gaia69noche_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Join Heroic Age of the Eboneheart Pack
    <^Heroic Age^>- Looking for Friendly, Mature, and Resourceful players. We are an casual guild that will gather to Quest, Dungeon, PVP, and Raid. We do have Ventrilo and a Website so check so out!
    - This is a casual guild!
    - http://heroic-age-eso.proboards.com/
    -CPRk8Uh.jpg
    Options