The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Forum Question - Unsubscribe from Topic?

NeuroticPixels
NeuroticPixels
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi. I have no idea where to put this question. Mods can feel free to move it to where ever they deem appropriate.

My question is,
Is there a way to stop getting notifications for specific threads you’ve participated in? There’s a thread that’s been going on for literally months and months, and I’m no longer interested in getting notifications for that topic when someone makes a comment on it.

If it’s not possible to unsubscribe from select posts, it’s definitely something that needs to be added.

Also, a forum (sub-forum?) category for website (ElderScrollsOnline and Forums.ElderScrollsOnline) would be handy for webpage bug reporting, sluggish service (slow loading), questions, etc.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 28, 2023 2:53PM
Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can see if you've starred (favorited) the post in the upper left by the title. Just check it again to unstar the post.

As far as I know, that's the only middle ground between getting notifications for the posts you participate in and getting none. I set mine to get none, and either use the Participated tab to keep track or favorite the post if I want notifications.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 3, 2023 1:31AM
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. I suppose that’s a decent workaround, though. Thank you for the info.
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP forum question has been answered, we will go ahead and close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.