Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 37 - Feedback Thread for Housing & Furnishings

• Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Isle is a chapter, right?
    So why does Faustina only have a blue furnishing folder for blue blueprints with a chance of a purple one, when all the other chapters have a blue and a purple folder? I'd rather give 50 for a guaranteed purple blueprint than 30 for a "perhaps".

Edit:
    The jubilee cake furniture is flickering (as if its surface is in overlay with something else). Only when I have chat window active the flicking vanishes and it looks normal.
    Edited by Sturmfaenger on February 13, 2023 9:34PM
    PC/EU
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello. I just wanted to come back and say thank you so much for giving us the option to turn off/on inspection mode.

I'm one of those house buyers who likes to visualize the space before deciding whether to purchase a house, so having the option to turn off all the UI stuff (and the glowy outlines) helps a lot with that!

Thank you so so much! It is much appreciated! <3:)

~
    Edited by Wolf_Eye on March 2, 2023 3:05PM