Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

support... what support???

• Synikil1113
    Synikil1113
    Soul Shriven
    i am NOT a computer wiz in the least, but i was running the beta atleast on minimum settings with a POS 7 year old computer (win 7 32bit, 4 gigs of ram, an old intel quad core like 2.4ghz or some such and a nvidia 9500gt...i don't suggest running this on that ;p)...while looking for a computer to upgrade to i saw alot of people talking about how windows 8 was totally screwing up their games, whether they were right or wrong alot of them seem to have fixed it by going to windows 8.1 (which is what i'm running, not a fan of it but it works)...you could also try running it in 8.1 using the compatibility thing (just google "run program in windows 8.1 as windows 7") and see if that clears anything for you....just a thought that may or may not work but worth a whirl
    good luck
  • Cebasak
    Cebasak
    ✭✭
    I had a similar problem with a new laptop i bought a couple months ago, right down to the delay in pushing play on the patcher till the game window opened up. Turned out that the problem was a power setting (i use an adequate, but not top end, laptop.) I just had to click a button to give the video card more juice. Could be maybe you have a loose power cord, or not enough power to run your gpu? Just a thought as i went through something similar. Hope it helps.
  • Egdod
    Egdod
    ✭✭✭✭
    stinismo wrote: »
    I know its not a issue with my comp...
    Most heard quote in technical support at every company
  • stinismo
    stinismo
    thanks for all your input guys hopefully something works
  • stinismo
    stinismo
    just a quick thing id like to note that I was actually complaining about the lack of customer support I was provided by the eso team as well as my game not working but the fact it felt like no one was really concerned but it seems like the actual eso community really pulled through thanks for all the great input and ideas guys really made me feel like ill be able to get this game going with or with out their help thanks a lot :)
  • stinismo
    stinismo
    downloaded windows 8.1 runs on ultra just fine thanks every body !!!!!
  • PhamTrinli
    PhamTrinli
    ✭✭✭
    It took about 6 hours for someone to respond to a ticket I made about a bug in a quest blocking my progress in the game, but I kind of expected that since it was launch day.
  • TheMoDiiFii3r
    guys here are dumb... regardless of GPU, the game should run, even laggy but it will run!, stop defending support, theyre slow to respond.
    Edited by TheMoDiiFii3r on April 2, 2014 8:51AM
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    stinismo wrote: »
    downloaded windows 8.1 runs on ultra just fine thanks every body !!!!!

Glad to hear it's running fine now! Your GPU was definitely more than adequate...I'm currently running smooth on high with a Radeon 4890, lol.

(I'm really glad I updated to 8.1 before launch now.)