The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do we need rework on cross healing & healing over time, especially in pvp?

• Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    Buff Major and Minor Defile and you'll nerf healing in PvP. Rarely see that debuff come up in PvE.

That could be an issue for necro healers, although I’m not sure how many skills apply it besides the emergency burst heal.

I think any changes should be done in a way to balance ball groups — not that there shouldn’t be reward for working well as a group — but that seems to be where things seem overpowered. In a regular group I can tell you it’s impossible to out-heal the damage inflicted by skilled players or siege. I don’t know what the answer is, but further nerfing all healing is not it. :confused:

Could buff the necro passive that seems designed to mitigate the minor defile from the skill. If buffing that passive mitigates the problem buffing major and minor defile would do to the class I'm all for that change.
    Edited by Vevvev on January 18, 2023 8:45PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK