The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do I tell zos ppl that I accidentally bought the wrong thing

Somber97866
Somber97866
✭✭✭✭✭
In the crown store bc I thought it was crowns and not gems I was spending?
It doesn't really have that section in the "Help" section in game.
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open a customer support ticket explaining the situation and state the reasonable resolution you would like (they don't read minds) and ask if they can help you.
    Edited by Aislinna on January 8, 2023 4:11AM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aislinna wrote: »
    Open a customer support ticket explaining the situation and state the reasonable resolution you would like (they don't read minds) and ask if they can help you.

Agreed! And I would add, open the support ticket from the website as versus in-game. (Maybe it doesn’t actually matter, but I read this when I was starting out and so have always placed help request tickets this way.) I have found their customer service to be both prompt and reasonable and have returned items I bought on accident and that didn’t work how I’d hoped once I had the item in game (furnishings can be difficult since you can’t preview them in your home).

(Edited for typo.)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on January 22, 2023 3:21PM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket as has been noted.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I somehow ended up with a second Pyrewatch motif book that is bound and I put in a ticket.
    The tell me to destroy it. Um no Plainly I spent some currency there, why could I get another? It as already in my stickerbook. I should not have been able to get a second one.

WTF
    Edited by blktauna on January 8, 2023 7:36PM
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Somber97866

As mentioned in the posts above, you will want to start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post