Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Log into my Character

Randy_Randal
I cant log into my character since the early access.
I have made my character and played it for few hours, but when I try to continue today I can't. The window is stuck in 'Logging in. Requesting character load' and nothing follows. Im stuck.

Interestingly enough when I make new characters and play them it works and loads them fine. I just can't log back onto the main character that I have invested few hours into.

Help.
  • bratokNSK
    bratokNSK
    same problem.I was waiting for 3+ hours,tried it with different characters,still does not load.EU server.
  • arimosl2junkyeb17_ESO
    Yea I got the same problem.
    First character i created I could not play at all it would just get stuck in loading.
    I deleted the firs one and made second char that I managed to get in game with played through prison and a bit of starting zone at what point I had to log off due to RL. When I tried to log in back some times later the char is again stuck in loading screen forever....and this one I cant delete cos I claimed some items.
    So I made new character again...this time I played though prison but could not get any further as I get unknown error when ever it tries to load new zone.
    So I created my fort character and this one I could not event start to play with as it got bugged straightaway .....
  • stinismo
    stinismo
    im getting the same problem but I havnt been able to log in at all with any charater support team is just sending me in circles and don't know how to fix it so off putting
  • epic_fail
    epic_fail
    same here! infinite requesting character load...