Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild masters and admin of guilds is this BUG happening to you? This is on ps4

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
I don’t think it’s being addressed. Maybe it’s just a select few but when members donate their weekly trading guild donation we and a few other guilds have to completely close down the game and restart just to refresh the history and see new deposits.

In a guild I help admin all 5 of of logged on and had different screens. Different donation or deposited items. We all closed the game down and log back in to refresh the game.

Zos have blamed Sony in emails back and forth to them saying it’s fine their end so it must be an issue with Sony not catching up (I gathered from being told by the GM)

Is this happening to you and your guild? It needs to be addressed and hopefully fixed
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 3, 2023 1:23PM
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t think it’s being addressed. Maybe it’s just a select few but when members donate their weekly trading guild donation we and a few other guilds have to completely close down the game and restart just to refresh the history and see new deposits.

In a guild I help admin all 5 of of logged on and had different screens. Different donation or deposited items. We all closed the game down and log back in to refresh the game.

Zos have blamed Sony in emails back and forth to them saying it’s fine their end so it must be an issue with Sony not catching up (I gathered from being told by the GM)

Is this happening to you and your guild? It needs to be addressed and hopefully fixed

It happens sometimes on PC-NA
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have not encountered that on PS4 or now that I am on PS5. Sometimes guild bank history has been a little slow to update (a few minutes rather than seconds to refresh itself), but I have not encountered any issues revolving needing to log out and back in to view updated info.

I cannot speak to admins seeing differing amounts as our donations are purely donations - not tracked as weekly dues or for raffle submissions - so there’s been no reason prior to have my co-GM check for any discrepancies on his screen.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    I have not encountered that on PS4 or now that I am on PS5. Sometimes guild bank history has been a little slow to update (a few minutes rather than seconds to refresh itself), but I have not encountered any issues revolving needing to log out and back in to view updated info.

I cannot speak to admins seeing differing amounts as our donations are purely donations - not tracked as weekly dues or for raffle submissions - so there’s been no reason prior to have my co-GM check for any discrepancies on his screen.
    Our gm has like 4 guilds so she has asked us to admin just to update donations for anything you know and keep them up to date weekly. We’ve tried the waiting game, we’ve tried donating 1g each quickly to try refresh it but nothing. It always has to be shut down game.

We all have like 10-18 toons each so we tried each toon but nothing it’s weird
    PS4 Eu Server
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭

Thank you! I didn’t know where to post and seeing that they know about it at least gives me some hope
    PS4 Eu Server
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Noticed in that thread it’s all EU. Are your guilds EU as well? I’m on mobile so I can’t see if it’s in your signature, but I’m NA so maybe there’s a connection there.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has changed the Timing of client requests to the server to update the history of contributions in the direction of increase. This is done to reduce the load on the server.
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Noticed in that thread it’s all EU. Are your guilds EU as well? I’m on mobile so I can’t see if it’s in your signature, but I’m NA so maybe there’s a connection there.
    Sorry for late reply, yeah we are all eu
    PS4 Eu Server