As part of the ESO Housing Network
, we invite everyone here to take part in our Creature Design Contest!
Build a creature! It could be a dragon, a monster/monstrosity, a daedra or dremora, a giant ball of voriplasm slime, a cuddly pet, or even a humanoid. Get creative in the number of eyes or limbs it has (or doesn't have), and interpret the word "creature" in any way you like! No limits!Guidelines:
- Build a creature. Don't build, say, a lamp. Unless it has eyes. Or it eats bugs. In which case, it's a lamp creature, and that's perfectly acceptable ☝️
- You are free to use any area in any house, and any number of items, including special collectibles.
- This is a screenshot only contest, and you may only enter with one screenshot.
- Make sure that you have good lighting in your screenshots, it makes a huge difference!
- Please do not modify or photoshop your screenshot in any manner.
- Essential Housing Tools FX are NOT allowed, as this is a cross-platform event, and not everyone has or uses EHT.
- PTS builds are also NOT allowed, as that gives PC players an unfair advantage over console.
1st place: 500,000 gold
2nd place: 300,000 gold
3rd place: 200,000 gold
Special mentions: 100,000 goldWho can enter:
This contest is open to absolutely everyone who is into housing, including all platforms and servers (PC, PS and XBox)! We will certainly cover prizes on PC, and try to cover them on PS and XBox as well. If you are not part of our server yet, we strongly recommend joining (link below) so that you can vote on entries and we have a way to contact you if you win.How to enter:
Take a screenshot of your custom wayshrine, upload it online, and submit the image link along with your details via this form: https://forms.gle/Nfe5emq1JufKYiVe7Deadline for submissions:
January 14, 2023 by 23:00 UTCVoting:
After the deadline, all submissions will be posted to the #contest-entries channel on our server, where members of the entire server can vote for their favourite creatures! Winners will be announced shortly after!
Happy creature building!
P.S. If you aren't already part of our awesome community yet, join us!https://discord.gg/SBxgAm6
.Thanks to @Cheetarah for letting us use an image of their frog creature!
Not even daedra have two left feet!