The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to open door to Old Orsinium Interior

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I completed the quest in Old Orsinium, Flames of Forge and Fallen, but didn't pick up the Hammer of Glass that is locked behind it on one character. Because of this I cannot complete the Wrothgar Master Relic Hunter achievement. I was under the impression that once the quest that allows entry to the Interior was complete it would stay open and accessible, yet none of my characters are able to go through it again even though they all completed the quest.

I put in a ticket #221217-004264 and I already tried going through with addons disabled, but it still won't work. Please can someone help?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 21, 2023 2:14PM
PCNA
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received a reply from Customer Service. I hope it gets resolved soon.

"We are aware of an issue where players are unable to access Old Orsinium if they are not currently on or have already completed the quest "Flames of Forge and Fallen". This issue will be resolved in a future update and you will be able to reenter it.

If you would like to be notified of updates on this topic, log into the website and select "Notify Me" on this article."
    PCNA
  • Orama
    Orama
    ✭✭
    Heey guys i found a way to overcome this bug !!!!!! All you have to do is find smn who has the DLC or ESO+ and hasnt done the quest yet! Group up and when he enters you can enter too!!!! Just make sure to abandon quest afterwards so that he can reenter (unless he is fully done with this place)!! I tested it on two characters and it works! If you wanna thank me an recipie for xp @Orama would be nice , but seriously glad i could help and make fellow adventurers happy :)
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip! I'll see if I can find someone that hasn't done it yet!
    PCNA
  • Orama
    Orama
    ✭✭
    @SilverBride There is surely someone in some guild with a character that hasnt done it yet. If not i ll make one and help you myself!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks but I'll ask around!
    PCNA
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Orama

I found a friend who hadn't done the quest yet and I was able to get through the door by grouping with him.

Thank you for the tip!
    PCNA
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a well known issue, and well advertised too, as there are 2 older threads still open on it. Various posters have tagged some ZOS staff but no replies yet.
    Edited by vsrs_au on January 9, 2023 5:10AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know until I tried to get in.
    PCNA
  • langewapper
    langewapper
    ✭✭✭
    i entered a ticket more than 3 years ago for this bug
    now a got a message that they are working on it
    made a second acount to reenter it with group that works
    maybe it will be solved with the new DLC this year ?

• Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i entered a ticket more than 3 years ago for this bug
    now a got a message that they are working on it
    made a second acount to reenter it with group that works
    maybe it will be solved with the new DLC this year ?

2 threads about this and devs didn't even comment they will fix it
    Anyway some person on PTS said that he can get in now on PTS, so possibly a fix next patch, not that the bug wont come back as apparently this has happened before.
    Edited by Stinkyremy on February 2, 2023 10:16PM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stinky My wrote: »
    2 threads about this and devs didn't even comment they will fix it
    Anyway some person on PTS said that he can get in now on PTS, so possibly a fix next patch, not that the bug wont come bag as apparently this has happened before.

Customer service sent me to a web page stating they are aware of the problem and will be fixing it. I was also able to sign up for updates on their progress.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/57613/~/why-am-i-unable-to-access-old-orsinium?#:~:text=We are aware of an,be able to reenter it.
    PCNA
  • langewapper
    langewapper
    ✭✭✭
    by SilverBride
    ok i signed up on the web page and signed in

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/57613/~/why-am-i-unable-to-access-old-orsinium?#:~:text=We are aware of an,be able to reenter it

now waiting for an answer or an solution for this bug

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP resolving this quest issue, this thread will now be closed from any further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.