Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 20, 2023 2:42PM
On one of my characters, I have a persistent bug where he automatically takes out his weapon. This happens:
- Every time I load him
- Every time I take a shrine to a new zone
- Every time I go to one of my player houses
- Every time I go to another player's house
- when I reloadui
- Regardless of which bar is selected (sword and shield or lightning staff)
It only happens with this one character. Things I have tried that have not fixed this:
- Resetting all in-game preferences
- Disabling add-ons (issue was happening before I installed any add-ons)
- Removing all weapons and clearing both action bars (takes out his fists instead)
Is there some command line setting I can use to toggle this? It feels like the built-in autosheath is somehow toggled backwards.
The character affected is a Dark Elf Templar tank.
It's a minor issue, but as this is my main crafter / scryer it gets annoying after a while when I go on shopping sprees, search for leads, and do writs in multiple zones.
Thanks for any suggestions!