Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

LOST ALL COLLECTOR ADDITION ITEMS

Mr_Joshie
Mr_Joshie
so i made a nord and got to level 3 and realized i didnt like the look of him when i saw some other guys running around but i had already opened the collector item mail and taken the stuff out of them so i deleted him caus ei wanted his name now i have lost all the collector gear so if you could get them back to me i would be forever in your debt divines bless you
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never even got the maps or the two crabs or the lizard pet. All i got was the monkey and the mara scroll.

What's up with that?
    Options
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, @Mr_Joshie. We've put in a ticket for you with our Customer Support Team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • SchrodingersKitteh
    I also did the same as the OP minutes after the Early Access started, (through my own fault of not reading the mail though), Lost the Mara Scroll and the Beta Monkey, seriously did not expect the items to be a one time only thing though.

I submitted a Ticket I think, but due to not receiving a email to confirm whether I did or not I am unsure and don't want to spam support with another ticket if it is not needed, would it be possible for a Mod to confirm for me if the ticket was actually sent or not?

*edit: OP i think we only get all the Imperial Edition stuff upon launch, Although I also believe that if you bought ESO from the Zenimax store then you get everything during Early Access instead, and if you bought it from someplace else you have to wait*
    Edited by SchrodingersKitteh on March 31, 2014 5:47AM
    Options
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SchrodingersKitteh, please send me a PM with the email address you used to submit a ticket, and we'll find your incident number.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • SchrodingersKitteh
    Pm sent ZOS_MichelleA, at least I hope I sent it, I would lose my head if it was not screwed on tightly :p
    Edited by SchrodingersKitteh on March 31, 2014 6:09AM
    Options