Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

December crown preview, no new crates??

xXCJsniperXx7
xXCJsniperXx7
✭✭✭
Didn't see new crates in the recent crown store preview. Are we stuck with Wraithtide crates till the year is over or what? What happened to the Stonelore crates?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 2, 2022 4:54PM
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you count 3 months since wraithtide crates launched?
    Edited by MajThorax on December 1, 2022 3:07AM
  • xXCJsniperXx7
    xXCJsniperXx7
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah September 22 was Wraithtide release, November 22 would have been ~3 months.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next one shows up in January usually
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New crates should be out around end of December with the three month cycle.They normally don't put new crates on the crown store preview article but make a separate article about the new crates shortly before the current season ends. So we'll probably get an announcement couple of days before Fishmas.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah September 22 was Wraithtide release, November 22 would have been ~3 months.
    My calendar says Sept 22 to Nov 22 is only 2 months.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    New crate seasons always get their own article; they're not in the standard showcase. Only returning crates are shown in the showcase. The new crate article usually drops the Tuesday before the season starts on Thursday.

Based on last year and the cadence, I'd expect the new crates to land on the 8th, or maybe the 15th. We'll get the "7 DAYS LEFT" banner popping on the Wraithtides the week before, and there may or may not be a discount on the 15-crate pack for ESO+ (that's been inconsistent lately)
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The new crates should drop around the time that the New Life Festival begins; sometime close to the middle of the month.
    (I'm guessing that New Life will start on December 15th this year, based on last year's start-date, which was December 16th.)
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Veesk
      Veesk
      ✭✭✭✭
      If the next release is like previous seasons, then starting tomorrow on the first, we will get a seven day countdown on the Wraithtide crates. New crates will probably be released on the 8th.
    • Veesk
      Veesk
      ✭✭✭✭
      hmf69zttmfvn.png

They will definitely be released on the 8th now lol.
    • Bouldercleave
      Bouldercleave
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

If they came out September 22, then November 22 would be TWO months - not three...
    • Call_of_Red_Mountain
      Call_of_Red_Mountain
      ✭✭✭✭
      I see Deadlands pack, but no watcher pet! Why, ZOS? 😖😖😖

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Pocket_Watcher Please give it to us again. Or pink version.
      https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Amaranthine_Pocket_Watcher
      @ZOS_Kevin
      Edited by Call_of_Red_Mountain on December 1, 2022 5:30PM
    • boi_anachronism_
      boi_anachronism_
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Kinda glad wraith tide is done. Wasn't my bag. Wyrd eyes was the only thing I wanted. No shade to anyone who was happy with it of course 😊
    • NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Veesk wrote: »
      hmf69zttmfvn.png

No sale this time? How disappointing.
      [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    • Jaimeh
      Jaimeh
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Veesk wrote: »
      hmf69zttmfvn.png

No sale this time? How disappointing.

Very Grinch-y of them.

I hope they bring back an older season in December, I have enough seals for a mount, I was hoping for either the opalescent horse or the pink flower senche.
    • WuffyCerulei
      WuffyCerulei
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      The trend is usually December-March, March-June, June-September, and September-December as 3 month intervals. The dates aren't always going to be exactly 3 months apart, but those are the months you'll want to look at when it comes to new seasons. They also have never put the new seasons in the Crown Store Showcase, just returning seasons.
      For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    • Dark_Lord_Kuro
      Dark_Lord_Kuro
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Yup always march, june, september and december
    • BloodyStigmata
      BloodyStigmata
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      New crates are never mentioned in the crown store showcase. They get their own news article on the website a few days prior to when they drop.
      Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
      See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
    • alternatelder
      alternatelder
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Stonelore crates are coming still, aren't they?
    • ZOS_Icy
      ZOS_Icy
      mod
      Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Crown Store & ESO Plus section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
      Staff Post