The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What feature would you like to see most in future ESO?

• AinSoph
    AinSoph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tamriel Trade Center ingame (an infopoint cc the wares of several guild traders without selling option)
    Doing a double take on this but I completely glossed over achieves rewarding 1:1 crowns. This kind of structure reminds me of Genshin Impact/Tower of Fantasy where you actually get rewarded premium currency just by playing the game. Mind you, those are gacha games which isnt far from crown crates amirite and those activities are one time things meant to support new players while there are other more challenging contents that reward the premium currency after you're built up a bit. I know this really doesn't apply to ESO but since AWA exists now, this actually isn't a bad option.
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like the feature in which bugs don't persist long enough to become "features".
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mythic Weapons (which can individually be designed with certain traits)
    As a console player, I'm really glad we don't have centralized trade.

I'm pretty meh on a bard class, would rather have a skill line

I think achievements turning into crowns is a pipe dream. If they were gonna add a way to get crowns into gameplay, would rather something more long-term.

Mounted combat seems fun but a bit niche. I wouldn't mind but it's not a top request for me.

Strongly dislike a justice pvp zone idea

Mythic Weapons could be fun, but also don't seem that different to Arena weapons. Would like a new arena instead. Definitely the most appealing of the options listed though.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 30, 2022 10:48PM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    A 1-year complete moratorium on new content, while bugs and stability are fixed.

( Please don't quote the money argument regarding this: yes, it'll cost them money, but it needs doing )

People didn't even like them giving us a bit less content this year, I doubt they'd stick around for none.
  • Nightowl_74
    Nightowl_74
    ✭✭✭
    Tamriel Trade Center ingame (an infopoint cc the wares of several guild traders without selling option)
    Sometimes I spend more time playing the "pointlessly travel all over the map checking guild traders until I get tired and give up" game than I do actually playing ESO. So, anything to alleviate that nuisance gets my vote.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of these.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    A 1-year complete moratorium on new content, while bugs and stability are fixed.

( Please don't quote the money argument regarding this: yes, it'll cost them money, but it needs doing )

People didn't even like them giving us a bit less content this year, I doubt they'd stick around for none.
    That's not my impression of the posts on this forum this year: to me it seemed to be a mix of "unimpressed with the new chapter" and "fed up with bugs not being fixed".
    Edited by vsrs_au on December 1, 2022 2:06AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

That's not my impression of the posts on this forum this year: to me it seemed to be a mix of "unimpressed with the new chapter" and "fed up with bugs not being fixed".

They are literally working on fixing the game right now. People were unimpressed with this chapter for not having as much content, even though that content is less explicitly because they are replacing the servers and rewriting the code to fix performance next year.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK, no more posts from me, then, I'm starting to feel a bit harassed.
    Edited by vsrs_au on December 1, 2022 2:20AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A Justice PvP Zone (where you can chase the culprits if you choose the "guard" side)
    Everyone dreams of killing a guard so if you can't be them....join them.
  • xXCJsniperXx7
    xXCJsniperXx7
    ✭✭✭
    I pick none. They seem very small, like mounted combat. This would more likley be one of the side features to the main course in an update.

Now on the other hand, new weapon skill lines, that's a bullseye for me.
  • haelgaan
    haelgaan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    none of the above!

existing dungeon finder actually working more quickly would be nice

activity finder to include 4 person arenas and at least norm trials, also
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Cazador wrote: »
    There really needs to be an other option. I don't find any of these appealing.

That is true, can't change it now, though. You can always write your creative input into the comments, with or without vote.
  • Carlos93
    Carlos93
    ✭✭✭
    Bard class and the ability to craft and synchronize music pieces
    That there are classes not focused on PVP such as:
    -Musician, go all over Tamriel composing works and playing in taverns and palaces in exchange for gold.
    -Banker, the possibility that players can grant loans to other players.
    -Innkeeper, the possibility of owning your own tavern and being able to earn gold for offering services.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A commitment to never having a Dr. Who crossover.
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    None of the above. None of those are appealing to me.

The closest is a new class, but not as proposed in the poll. I don't even anything specific in mind, but it'd be something new I'd try to see if I like it. The rest looks like unnecessary change or fluff that doesn't align with how I play, so not interesting or important to me.
    Glory to you and your Dunmer House!
  • Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    None of these options, they're totally unrealistic.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not totally unrealistic. I'm sure there is a game where you mix together parts of songs to create spells. I can't remember which game it was though...
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember. It was the chanter class in pillars of eternity. I never played it in much though.