The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

• Phartos
    Phartos
    ✭✭✭
    Ardriel wrote: »
    nimmis wrote: »
    Very slow feedback, now they have an anouncement: In response to the ongoing issue, the European PC/Mac megaserver will be taken offline for maintenance.

Does that mean the Eu server won't need a maintenance tomorrow? :D

:D this made my day :Do:)
  • ArrowPoint
    ArrowPoint
    ✭✭
    Very slow feedback, now they have an anouncement: In response to the ongoing issue, the European PC/Mac megaserver will be taken offline for maintenance.

Don't be so optimistic :D
    You can bet your incoming free guar pet that the EU server will be brought down again o:)
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets hope so.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • nimmis
    nimmis
    ✭✭

no, the problem is if this is a symtom of an unknown major problem. This will probably not be fixed before the patch tomorrow (no time for testing). If we are unlucky (my guess) they need to do another "patch" to fix this problem.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no, the problem is if this is a symtom of an unknown major problem. This will probably not be fixed before the patch tomorrow (no time for testing). If we are unlucky (my guess) they need to do another "patch" to fix this problem.

The patch maintenance is next Monday, tomorrow is simply scheduled server maintenance.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • SPR_of_HA_community
    SPR_of_HA_community
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guars were to heavy. They turn of EU servers reset button down )))
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭

You must be new here! Lol
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They likely need to find which hamster has got a stroke, dislodge the carcass from the wheel and instal a new one before they can do the tomorrows maintenance.
  • El_th
    El_th
    ✭✭
    Meanwhile, we have 4 tickets left uncollected... Counting with tomorrow, that is. (Pray tell if I am wrong, but as far as I remember the tickets reset at 2 am est)

And here I was, full of hopes to finally get that white indrik this year :'(
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    rpa wrote: »

They likely need to find which hamster has got a stroke, dislodge the carcass from the wheel and instal a new one before they can do the tomorrows maintenance.

A small service for Pickles the Hamster will be held at 12 GMT tomorrow.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This always happens and Sammy can no longer laugh or cry about it.
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The servers are down and they seem to be working on the issue. What extra update are you looking for?
    Now that you mention it, a preliminary estimate for how long the server will be down would be nice.

@Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArrowPoint wrote: »
    You can bet your incoming free guar pet that the EU server will be brought down again o:)

Mm I rather want several 150% XP scrolls... I have two new chars what are needed to be leveled up quickly :D:D:D
    Edited by davidtk on November 28, 2022 2:10PM
    Really sorry for my english
  • Kendah
    Kendah
    ✭✭
    :'(
    hgaqafe9sr01.png
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, just letting you know maintenance for the PC EU server should be complete within an hour or so. Too soon for a Monday joke?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Phartos
    Phartos
    ✭✭✭
    its never to early for monday jokes, isn´t it? :D
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, just letting you know maintenance for the PC EU server should be complete within an hour or so. Too soon for a Monday joke?

Not funny, Gina. Not. Funny! ;)
  • Sazert
    Sazert
    Soul Shriven

It's never to early for monday Joke :D ! Even Sunday evening it's ok :p

Anyway, thank you very mutch for the information <3 and have a lovely day !
  • janb16_ESO50
    janb16_ESO50
    ✭✭
    Too early?? Do they know on the other end of the pond that we here (EU) use a slightly different time zone(s)? :p
    Whatever.
  • msteentjes
    msteentjes
    ✭✭✭

The whole of ESO is on big joke since i Renewed my subscription for a year 2 weeks ago.
    nothing but crashes and issue's.

Meanwhile the NA server gets renewed and the more crowded EU server can wait another half a year.
    Waste of my money, and in europe we already have trouble making ends meet with groceries etc.
    I'm a dutchie, an introvert person, but I do like to get in contact ingame, just are quickly overwhelmed when too many people are asking or saying things at once.I'm a very sensitive en emphatic person. Eso is my first mmorpg.I used to play only single player like the witcher series, skyrim, assassin's creed, tombraider and such.but after 5 skyrim playthroughs and a successor years away I thought to give Eso a try.You can always message me, I don't always respond very quick, but DO respond when I see I have a message, I'm just not that active on the forum or discord, only when playing with others.
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭

Are we there yet? :p
  • Mofasa
    Mofasa
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope the new hamster will be able to cope with the surge when the server is started.. lots of Europeans waiting to play now..
    Might want to give him some energy drink first...
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    Mofasa wrote: »
    I just hope the new hamster will be able to cope with the surge when the server is started.. lots of Europeans waiting to play now..
    Might want to give him some energy drink first...

1p5ax9jlspyl.jpg
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Gabriel_H wrote: »

Not quite yet. We need a bit more time - will update with an ETA as soon as we have one.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Zenodil
    Zenodil
    ✭✭
    The Eu Banned hamsters yesterday, replaced the whole work force with snails.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So will we still have a maitenance tomorrow?
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Mesonyx
    Mesonyx
    ✭✭✭
    Gabriel_H wrote: »

Not quite yet. We need a bit more time - will update with an ETA as soon as we have one.

Then yes, definitely too soon... Also not funny to begin with I'm afraid.
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭

It's never too soon Gina :)
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It really is too soon to make jokes.

Maybe when the game is in a good state.
  • nuttytom
    nuttytom
    ✭✭✭✭
    so we have a maintenance today because the server is broken and we are also gonna have the maintenance tomorrow for god knows how long. what a joke