The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

• qwaurck
    qwaurck
    ✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    Some players, I'm sure.

It is technically correct.

Players that are not trying to play right now are not being affected :smiley:

as soon as you change zone you get disconnected tho
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mine is 34 min. 1 sec.
    Got
    Error 103: (4:5:289:0)
    Failed to obtain server Connection information.

(I only checked it. I'm actually playing / installing mods to GOG version of Skyrim so its not an issue for me)
    Also my client appears just hanging showing the background image and playing the music when I press alt to get rid of the error message. Alt F4 does nothing.

Happens only on PC/EU. Confirmed that PC/NA appears fine.
    Edited by rpa on November 28, 2022 12:41PM
  • Cayr
    Cayr
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue. Got booted off the game and now getting a 3hr queue timer that's not progressing.
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭
    TigerDRena wrote: »
    And here I was hoping to relax and play Eso on my day off.

For me it is my first day back at work after a week off. 100 emails and my colleague off sick. So on my lunch break I wanted to go vent my frustrations by killing mobs but not happening... well unless they fix it before my break is over.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am also experiencing this on EU, is it mainly the EU server with which this occurs?

prob because we are still on the old outdated server hardware
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got kicked after long loadscreen

Tried to relog, got 1 sec que that lasted forever. Thought it was issue on my end so I restart of the client maybe
    - Nope, now que of 45 secs that yielde an error 103 (4:5:289) failed to obtain server connection information.

Tried again, que of 1h 31 minutes

- God damn, let's hope all the hamsters didn't go on strike suddenly. If they did, persuade them with a limitless supply of nuts and mealworms, they can never resist that s#!
  • Barnicle
    Barnicle
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    NA server seams to be OK at the moment. I got kicked from the EU server, so I'm doing my dailys on the NA til EU is fixed.
  • El_th
    El_th
    ✭✭
    I am also experiencing this on EU, is it mainly the EU server with which this occurs?

Yes, the EU server suffers much more crashes and downtime than the NA.
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I logged in on my main account on PC EU to collect my rewards, check Endeavors & then logged out onto PC NA to do the same.

I tried to log back onto PC EU but could not & got the logging in wait notice.
    PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Ardriel
    Ardriel
    ✭✭✭✭

prob because we are still on the old outdated server hardware

I just logged on NA server, everything works fine there
  • Aisaatana
    Aisaatana
    Soul Shriven
    Opened the game on EU server half an hour ago, did some stuff and closed, hoping to play a bit later. Now is this 2h queue....
    I knew I just needed to keep the game open :smiley:
    Edited by Aisaatana on November 28, 2022 12:35PM
  • ArrowPoint
    ArrowPoint
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that logging on to the PC NA server is without any issues or delays. This problem that emerged seems to be impacting the EU server , as usual :#:'(
  • SPR_of_HA_community
    SPR_of_HA_community
    ✭✭✭✭
    I fight 20 minutes with login screen yesterday.

I win !
  • ArrowPoint
    ArrowPoint
    ✭✭
    Aisaatana wrote: »
    Opened the game on EU server half an hour ago, did some stuff and closed, hoping to play a bit later. Now is this 2h queue....
    I knew I just needed to keep the game open :smiley:

I've just - tried to - log back on to the EU server after checking the PC NA one. The estimated queuing time on PC EU has gone up to 2 hours as you stated.... There goes the early afternoon game play I guess.
  • Cast_El
    Cast_El
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same. Impossible to log in on pc EU server
  • ArrowPoint
    ArrowPoint
    ✭✭
    I fight 20 minutes with login screen yesterday.

I win !

Let us know if you win the duel against the EU server today as well :D
  • Lancro
    Lancro
    ✭✭
    And in the last day of event... I was loging to take my tickets... Im just 1 ticket from taking the second part of the clock, now Im just waiting for Saint Hamster to wake up and give us some playtime today...
  • Amiliana
    Amiliana
    ✭✭✭
    I was in game when I noticed that things stopped loading.

The mails could not be loaded, the guild stores could not be loaded, then I was kicked.

I sat 10+ min with "approx 1 sec wait time" until I was kicked with "lost connection to lobby".

Now when I try to log in... 1 hour 41 min approx wait time..
    “We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Curchill
  • nimmis
    nimmis
    ✭✭
    Very slow feedback, now they have an anouncement: In response to the ongoing issue, the European PC/Mac megaserver will be taken offline for maintenance.
  • Sir_Gentleman777
    Sir_Gentleman777
    ✭✭✭
    "You have been placed in the login queue.... Thank you for your patience"

Who says that i am patient?

So basically the day is done for today. And this time we won't even get a pet for it. :)
  • msteentjes
    msteentjes
    ✭✭✭
    Nice going ZOS/Bethesda
    What about the last day earning tickets for the dark heart of skyrim.
    Will not be able to complete a quest now, and won't have enough tickets to buy the akatosh parts needed.

Great, just renewed my subscription for a year, wish I hadn't , It's been nothing but misery last week, been booted off the server about 8 times at least.
    game just crashing and can't get back to desktop so have to restart my pc and lose everything I had open.

Thanks a lot, my money for the year subscription gone, and can't even play normally.

What are ypu going to do about this???

I'm dead serious, I won't accept this.
    I'm a dutchie, an introvert person, but I do like to get in contact ingame, just are quickly overwhelmed when too many people are asking or saying things at once.I'm a very sensitive en emphatic person. Eso is my first mmorpg.I used to play only single player like the witcher series, skyrim, assassin's creed, tombraider and such.but after 5 skyrim playthroughs and a successor years away I thought to give Eso a try.You can always message me, I don't always respond very quick, but DO respond when I see I have a message, I'm just not that active on the forum or discord, only when playing with others.
  • SilverMoone
    SilverMoone
    Soul Shriven
    Yep been trying to log in for the last hour. Visions of little purple treasure boxes are haunting me. :lol:
  • ArrowPoint
    ArrowPoint
    ✭✭
    "You have been placed in the login queue.... Thank you for your patience"

Who says that i am patient?

So basically the day is done for today. And this time we won't even get a pet for it. :)

Fingers crossed someone will res the server soon...
    It also needs a buff food, big time! B)
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭
    Well it is cyber Monday ;)
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from a big red banner, is there any actual update to this?

@Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • El_th
    El_th
    ✭✭
    Troodon80 wrote: »

Not really, no. Haven't seen any ZOS comments on the matter, so far.
  • Veryamedliel
    Veryamedliel
    ✭✭✭
    Troodon80 wrote: »

The servers are down and they seem to be working on the issue. What extra update are you looking for?
    Edited by Veryamedliel on November 28, 2022 1:15PM
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso servers don't break every week challenge (impossible)
  • ArrowPoint
    ArrowPoint
    ✭✭
    h9dlb wrote: »
    Well it is cyber Monday ;)

It's certainly a "Day off Monday" for the PC EU server :D:#
  • Ardriel
    Ardriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    nimmis wrote: »
    Very slow feedback, now they have an anouncement: In response to the ongoing issue, the European PC/Mac megaserver will be taken offline for maintenance.

Does that mean the Eu server won't need a maintenance tomorrow? :D