Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Sell mythics with crowns

• Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is the PTS if you want everything handed to you instantly. That includes Mythics.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a horrible idea! I really like ESO but I'll immediately leave this if it turns into pay to win.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that they should make some lead drops more accessible. It's not fun to grind for hours for that one lead not to drop.

My most painfull grind so far was the watcher for Mora's Whispers which took me several days of grinding.

Second was doing chests in Bangkorai.

I decided I'm not going to pursue the new skin since the RNG to get a lead from a treasure chest is just too low.

I don't find it a good idea however to hand mythics out in the shop. The current idea of cosmetics and convenience items is the correct road for an ingame shop.

Tip: breath, do something else for a while, then try again for your lead. If it does not drop today, then maybe tomorrow but you will get that lead eventually. If you take the pressure of yourself that you do not need it NOW, but someday, that helps too.

I pray for you, your lead will drop soon though :smile:
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    As someone grind for the oakensoul ring, pale order ring, ebon Dwarven wolf, & etc. I say no! Making a mythic item P2W or even having the leads purchasable sounds like a bad idea. Besides if you manage to get a mythic item completed the first time & you have no need completing it remaining lead codex info decoveries, you can transmute more of it.
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on December 12, 2022 12:51AM
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.