Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

HA PVP becomes Heavy Bashing )))

SPR_of_HA_community
SPR_of_HA_community
✭✭✭✭
Well - incurrent game state, where devs destroy all that work -how do some HA players play PVP now ? )

Just think about it - you lose half of your damage, the full idea of making your attack undogable - stop work with update. OK even with all that, it was not a big problem, we just use relequin + ... .

The even more problem becomes: HA of only lightning staffs STOP work.

After some bug - you can not do HA, it just stop activating ! You can do HA with any other weapon, you can even change it and check, but when you equip lightning staffs - HA do not start (just do not work-not activate at all !)

So to make it work again you need restart the game.

All you game in PVP in Cyrodil in U36 becomes like:
Crush, reload.
HA stop work, relog
Some other bug, relog.
Waiting on enter ??? Relog.
Ok I am in, 2 hours pass. Than repeat all this again.

So ... it is more simpler to take some thing that works.

And I really hate people who runs in Cyrodill. I do not concider such game play skilled at all, just abusing the fact that other players skills and attacks do not work.

This game is not balanced, you can put 3 hots and this negate all damage you get, because healing is 3 times more than incoming damage. Add to all this, that skills do not press or press once per 5-6 seconds - it just makes such people immortal, because of abusing game bugs and problems.

What to do and how do damage if with no reason you have delays on skills 6 times more that it is in PVE ?

The idea is simple - find some thing that works !!! That do press and use this. And if HA was nerfed and buged, skilles do not activate, block is broken ... .

What does work ? Dodge always work, what next ?

For some reason BASH works !!! You can bash 3 times in second ! The same time your spammable even if you press it 20 times only works once per 5-6 seconds !!!

How is it even possible that some actions work and others are completely ignored by server ? Some ZOS magick ... OK.

So BASH builds are good, because at least you can spam attack and do damage, when nothing else works !

The other problem is, that you healing ability's do not press the same as other skills, so all you can do in PVP now is : Dodge, Bash ... and move.

I have not get separe button for bash, so I PERMABLOCK !!!

But with current game problems I regen stamina 99% of time - do you understand what it shows ?

Yes block is completely broken ! And do not work at all !!!

So 1 bash set, 1 healing set, healing poisons (potions do not work just the same as skills) - that how PVP looks for some of us in U36 !

EU server - just unplayable for some players, because nothing else even press !!! Other is broken or did not work !

The same time Siege weapons damage does not block now !

So al classes can or avade it by streak or jump on shadow.

Other classes have good purge abilityes like templar, warden, necro.

OK ... what DK needs to do with this new (snip) ? When the only thing DK have is block !

The same time - not to much classes get abilities that breakes block you give it to everebody and even range stuns !!! A lot of ability ignores block and do damage, OK, but after stun - you get 10 second lags and some time you even get 3 stunes 1 after another from PLAYERS (not mobs) - that is not even possible by game mechanics ! How to play this ?

DK have block passives. But in current patch just dodging every 3 seconds is much better save option. DK has no cleanse.

You already delete or nerf 2 DK unique skills ! Wardens just get free cleanse on natch.

How you balance thingth and make server work like that - that it is possible press 3 bash attacks but the same time you can not press skills even once per time that you can do 20 bashes ? Even spammable ? You can not spam spammable but you can spam bash 20 more times ? )))
Edited by SPR_of_HA_community on November 21, 2022 8:22AM
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Heavy attack builds are dead in PvP. The damage is non-existent after the Empower nerf.
    PC NA
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    heavy attack bad
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forums need a nerf to stop the same people spamming the same subject over and over.
  • Captain_Devildog
    Captain_Devildog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel you.. after 8 years on the Templar our main spammabel got deleted.. does not matter anymore i gues bcs i feel alot of people are considering leaving..
  • SPR_of_HA_community
    SPR_of_HA_community
    ✭✭✭✭
    opalcity wrote: »
    The forums need a nerf to stop the same people spamming the same subject over and over.

I talk about real game problems.

If changes was not documented in patch notes as example - It is a game bug and I can tell about it as much as I want untill it be fixed or added to patch notes changes ;)

But it will be even fun if changes in U35 patch notes would be added in U36 or even after that;)