The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CleanerHUD error.

Avantare
Avantare
I've been getting this error since the NODEDEETECTION broke and subsequently fixed.
I have 7 toons, and it opens upon load completion of each toon.
Once I click out of it I'm good until I load the next toon or I reload the UI.

I've Googled for the error in many, many different ways and nothing addresses it.
Any suggestions?
user:/AddOns/CleanerHUD/CleanerHUD.lua:127: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/CleanerHUD/CleanerHUD.lua:127: in function '(main chunk)'
|caaaaaa<Locals> ApplyTemplateToControl = /EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/GlobalVars.lua:21, GetControl = /EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/GlobalVars.lua:38, Gsub = [C]:-1, HasAlt = [table:1]{ZO_QuestCondition = T, ZO_AlertLine = T, ZO_TrackedHeader = T} </Locals>|r
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask at the addon comments or read them at www.esoui.com as there often users post Bugfixes and other working versions. The official forums of ESO do not provide that much addon info as www.esoui.com does.
    It also provides howtos and other sticky posts about fixing addons that contain old libraries etc.