The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] There is a bug after completeling the final main quest line in Mistral

Hookeo
Hookeo
Hello.

There is a bug after completing the main story and getting the Achievement for defending Mistral. From what I can tell, you're supposed to talk to someone nearby the quest turn in spot, and then right around there is someone who is supposed to allow you to get on a small boat that takes you to a ship, which takes you to your next area.

I've found this person, but they tell to me 'hop in the launcher' at which point the chat end and nothing happens. I've jumped in the boat, swam around the boat, tried to swim to the main ship, EVERYTHING that I can think of and nothing is happening. Basically i'm stuck here for Heaven knows why.
  • Killinger
    Killinger
    Here's a workaround until you get the quest fixed:
    If you want to travel off the Island to get back to Auridon, locate a wayshrine on your map, run there (so you don't have to pay), and use the wayshrine to fast-travel to the wayshrine in Auridon
    Edited by Killinger on March 31, 2014 4:59PM