The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Logging is still not usable after the incremental patch

willymancer69
willymancer69
✭✭✭
When will logs be usable again? We were expecting a fix in this incremental patch, yet testing already shows logs are still unusable.
Not having logs is extremely crippling to the raiding community. It is astounding we have not had them not for 2 weeks in a raiding MMO.

Can we get an official word on the status of logs being usable again?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 6, 2022 10:58PM
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    The same happened to me, and I would like to see that time frame as well.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you meant logs, as in wood logs, because the animation for those (and blacksmith nodes) is broken, so I edited my reply :sweat_smile:
    Edited by Jaimeh on November 14, 2022 4:46PM
  • SaintJohnHM
    SaintJohnHM
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly don't know how it's ok that they didn't fix these bugs in the patch last night or told us when they will be fixed.
    • Casual PVE player PC/NA
    • Tank CP2400 'Sugar-Flame'
    • I've completed all the dungeon trifectas. Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, and looking for nice folks to complete more trial achieves with.
    • I make music: http://www.moonghostband.com.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am cry.

We waited so patiently. :'(
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will logs be usable again? We were expecting a fix in this incremental patch, yet testing already shows logs are still unusable.
    Not having logs is extremely crippling to the raiding community. It is astounding we have not had them not for 2 weeks in a raiding MMO.

They never said a fix for logs was coming in the November 14 incremental. The fixes that they knew would be coming on Nov 14 they specified in the sticky thread regarding crashes. For logs they said only “in a future incremental patch.” If people assumed that was the next incremental, on November 14, that was unwarranted, especially when other fixes were given that definite date but logs were not.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/620800/current-pc-game-crashes-w-update-36-updated-nov-9-2-30pm-edt

The official word is still “in a future incremental patch.” Hopefully Gina will let us know as soon as they know which patch that will be. Since they have been updating us on other fixes as the information has become available, it is likely the case that they do not yet know when the fix will be published or if it is even working internally yet.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭

Same for PvP raids. Hoping for logs soon!

PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently tracking a number of game crashes on the PC megaservers since updating to patch v8.2.5. Please see our pinned thread which is linked below that contains updates and troubleshooting. The crashes related to the encounter log will be fixed in a future incremental patch. As there are multiple threads on this topic, we are going to close this thread.

Current PC Game Crashes w/ Update 36
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.