The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sore Losers

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When an opponent purposely holds back from winning so they can play more huge hands I feel like they are just rubbing it in my face. I have never done that to an opponent and I refuse to sit through it and give them the satisfaction.
    Edited by SilverBride on November 25, 2022 5:05PM
    PCNA
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch a show in the background while playing it helps prevent that and makes sure you don't take things to serious imho,
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I am in game playing ToT it's because I feel like playing ToT, not because I want to watch a show. I shouldn't have to do something else just so another player can drag things out, and I won't.
    PCNA
  • Klingenlied
    Klingenlied
    ✭✭✭✭
    My main problem is: it takes too much time - way to much actually. There is nothing casual about matches lasting 20m+ - nothing! I would have been fine with the game being 5-10 minute matches, but in general those games take way, way too long to be enjoyable.
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main problem is: it takes too much time - way to much actually. There is nothing casual about matches lasting 20m+ - nothing! I would have been fine with the game being 5-10 minute matches, but in general those games take way, way too long to be enjoyable.

Exactly this. Now imagine getting a losing streak when you're just trying to do the daily. You can lose an hour of your life with nothing to show for it but frustration. It's enough to drive anyone up the wall.
    PC EU
  • Peacatcher
    Peacatcher
    ✭✭✭
    Would it make a difference if the pvp games were anonymous? i.e. if it just said something like Player 1 vs Player 2 and you don't know who you're playing against until the game ends.
    Ps4 EU
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    Peacatcher wrote: »
    Would it make a difference if the pvp games were anonymous? i.e. if it just said something like Player 1 vs Player 2 and you don't know who you're playing against until the game ends.

NAH, I like to tell people off for having bad sportsmanship. People should feel ashamed to be rude.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped Ranked Competitive because the scoring system is frustrating and makes no sense to me, but it goes beyond that. I am just as frustrated playing Unranked Casual because of the 90 second "bump" "bump" "bump" "bump" "bump" plays that trigger something in me that is not pleasant.

I'm sticking to NPCs until the scoring system is explained and adjusted to something more reasonable, and until some of these cards are tweaked so that combos can't go on forever.
    Edited by SilverBride on November 28, 2022 8:27PM
    PCNA