The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Christmas Wish List 2022

• Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let me designate my home as a open pvp territory so friends can come in and fight without being confined to just 1 on 1 or a tiny fighting area.
    love is love
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MJ202 wrote: »
    Vanima as a house guest.

vRao9lP.jpg

Also Clanmother Tadali please!
  • Natakiro
    Natakiro
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see Sorcerer pets get reskins; the Warden's bear got one, why not more? Put them in the regular Crown store and not crates, since they are too specialized to specific classes (or at least put them in a lower tier so that they don't cost blood, sweat, and tears in Endeavors.) Easy money right there.

Also, yes, a way to hide hip flaps and shoulders on outfits.

Let me designate my home as a open pvp territory so friends can come in and fight without being confined to just 1 on 1 or a tiny fighting area.

This is something I never thought about but love the idea of. Like, there are obstacle-course homes up on things like Essential Housing Community; just imagine the nifty layouts people could design with the huge homes for PVP just for fun.

PC-NA | Play on Desktop, Steam Deck, VR via vorpX
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Interactable fishing spots for houses.

Make Guild Tabards hide able like helmets are.

Remove Mount Speed upgrades or create Rentable Full Speed horses for new players.
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weeeeeeeeeeell...... as we're on the subject........

How abaout....... a hunter hawk that can sit on my shoulder.
    They USED to.... in early Tamrielian history.... and this is why you can get so close to them because they're not really completely wild yet, they're still semi-tame.

37mvp7w2yhoq.jpg

qrwlh7ct57w6.jpg

I got these out of my family album from nine generations ago. So if they could do it THEN why cant WE NOW!

"All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
    Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interactable fishing spots for houses.

AGREED, why...... only the other day I was riding by a river and in the distance I saw no less than THREE players houses all fishing side by side for salmon.

(I'm not even going to ATTEMPT a graphics for THAT one!!!! :D )
    "All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
    Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.