The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Christmas Wish List 2022

Ziaohuamei
For this wonderful upcoming Christmas, I wish for:

Writ boxes sold by craft in the store. Stop forcing me into town to socialize with people, please.

Merchants bought from store repairing. A merchant that costs real money is worse than random NPCs. It legit lacks logic.

Wayshrines in homes. Instant travel should be instantly available.

You can pick the PvP game you want, no rng garbo games. I know this will expose that some games are just hated and might force them to be replaced with something new—all part of the master plan.

Tab targeting. To put this in perspective, 167 million players play the top 2 tab target games. 17 million play TESO. I'm not saying we need to be cloned, but the option would be appreciated.

Complete reverting of U35, duh. No one plays a game to feel weaker, not my limited understanding of gaming.

Cut transmute crystal costs by 50% at the least. I want to make pieces in 2-3 normal daily dungeons instead of 5-8.

Increasing the speed cap un-mounted to 300% to match horses. We require speed. Horses will still be faster with sprint anyways, the evil four-legged minions of doom being what they are.

More mini-PVP and mini-XP events. The more, the merrier. Double XP, double drops, double down!

Crush the PVP tank meta with an orichalcum boot.

Sell grand XP scrolls direct, like instant research ones.

Increase storage on all levels for the love of Daedric Princes.

Remember, when everyone is Superman, no one is.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "More mini-PVP and mini-XP events. The more, the merrier. Double XP, double drops, double down!

Crush the PVP tank meta with an orichalcum boot."

Only two I agree with.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, none of that resonates with me. But I hope you have a lovely holiday season.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Sorry, none of that resonates with me. But I hope you have a lovely holiday season.

I second this opinion. None of those are necessary.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • TheGent
    TheGent
    ✭✭✭
    cool looking mounts you can actually ACQUIRE IN GAME
    ESO: @The.Gent
    I really need a questing friend. Playing solo is lonely and boring (i am in multiple guilds too)

• Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    Despite load screens, teleporting outside a home that close to a wayshrine then run to wayshrine is fine already for transportation needs in-game for no cost of teleporting. Though I kinda agree with a wayshrine furniture in a home.
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on October 31, 2022 12:43AM
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A glowy star to put on top of a pine tree
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on November 1, 2022 11:31AM
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want Amaranthine Pocket Watcher in crown store again. 🥺
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I'm not sure what being Superman has to do with the rest of the list....
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish upon a star for hideable shoulders and other armour parts like belt, gloves and boots.

Hideable tassets aka hip flaps and loinclothes. We know they and hideable shoulders are there in the files!

Please let our Fashion Scrolls dreams come true.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on October 31, 2022 3:59PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A trial group finder. Standing around spamming in zone chat "LFG...." is so Everquest-era. It's 2022 and algorithms and computer tech has existed for nearly 2 decades to help quickly slot groups.
  • Lucozade85
    Lucozade85
    ✭✭✭
    More mounts, titles and skins from doing content (hard modes, trifectas etc.)

More dungeons / trials.

Please no more body markings as a reward.
  • mochizx
    mochizx
    ✭✭✭
    Something other than 10 soul gems on Christmas Day as daily login reward
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    My list is the same as year ago:

Story mode for Dungeons
    Companion romance
    Furnishing limit increase
    New stories from crafting hirelings
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some changes to the combat and creative teams.

No offense to the amazing, talented, hard working folks we have now. I just think the game needs some fresh ideas.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziaohuamei wrote: »

Writ boxes sold by craft in the store. Stop forcing me into town to socialize with people, please.

Remember, when everyone is Superman, no one is.

Color me confused. It is an MMO after all... As mmos go eso really is bare bones as far as "forcing" people to socialize compared to other games in the category.

I don't necessarily think that selling grand xp scrolls direct is a great idea. That is kinda bordering on p2w because you could level so fast. You can also just make the upgraded psjiic ambrosia in game which is 100% xp boost and doesn't unbalance the game quite that way as it's a 30 min boost and requires you to have leveled certain skill lines. Reg scrolls are fine because they are relatively easy to come by and you usually get a lot as long in rewards every month. Paid power leveling isnt a great idea. Plus it will exacerbate the issue of high cp folks who don't understand mechanics walking into content and thinking they can clear just because they are high cp.

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with OP as far as undoing the U35 disaster.

Fix the butt area on the Timbercrow Wanderer costume. If Almalexia can wear a loincloth flawlessly, why can't my elf? Especially given how much blood or treasure it takes to get the Timbercrow Wanderer costume.

And, of course, hide shoulders and more colors for warden bears - both of which should be super easy.

Oh, and one master attunable table for each crafting profession to stop the neverending growing sea of tables / warehouse effect in full service guild halls. The current system has vastly outgrown its expandability with no end in sight.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on October 31, 2022 11:10PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with OP as far as undoing the U35 disaster.

Fix the butt area on the Timbercrow Wanderer costume. If Almalexia can wear a loincloth flawlessly, why can't my elf? Especially given how much blood or treasure it takes to get the Timbercrow Wanderer costume.

And, of course, hide shoulders and more colors for warden bears - both of which should be super easy.

Oh, and one master attunable table for each crafting profession to stop the neverending growing sea of tables / warehouse effect in full service guild halls. The current system has vastly outgrown its expandability with no end in sight.

It's so ridiculous with the crafting stations it's almost funny. Like I'm utterly miffed that I can't mount at my guild hall in cold harbor because we have rows and rows and rows and rows.... You get the idea. Doing master writs is getting painful. Like hang on while I throw on ring of the wild hunt to do writs.
    Edited by boi_anachronism_ on October 31, 2022 11:33PM
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I really want for xmas is to make the Templar jabs look more like the old jabs.

Can keep the new timing and removal of the fourth blow, but just make it look aesthetically similar to how it used to look. :'(

Would also like to be able to hide shoulders and stuff.

But also would like an optional way of lowering horse speed for rp purposes (the ability to change from top speed to middle speed whenever you want once you have unlocked all speed levels).

And maybe more House Ravenwatch content pretty please <3

• Jeejee
    Jeejee
    ✭✭✭
    I wish bring all monster arms packs in crown store so we can buy one that we missed
  • Lykeion
    Lykeion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wayshrines in homes absolutely needed. I found it so tiresome to travel here and there only to find a wayshrine when you are in your cozy home.
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vanima as a house guest.

vRao9lP.jpg
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mochizx wrote: »
    Something other than 10 soul gems on Christmas Day as daily login reward

That was just bad. Remember that year there was a mount instead
  • Memory_In_Motion
    Memory_In_Motion
    ✭✭✭✭
    real world religious events are still against tos?
  • Supershutze
    Supershutze
    ✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    "More mini-PVP and mini-XP events. The more, the merrier. Double XP, double drops, double down!

Crush the PVP tank meta with an orichalcum boot."

Only two I agree with.

Tank meta is just heal meta wearing armour, and heal meta has never ever been addressed.
  • Ziaohuamei
    Heal meta is true ebil.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Concerning the writ box, Zenimax has stated they will not add such features to housing because they want players to have a reason to go to the cities. That’s legit logic.

Concerning the merchant, they have kept something from each of the three original assistants. They cannot really add repair to the merchant without adding guild bank/guild store which harkens back to the first item, a reason to visit the cities. That is legit logic.

I agree that traveling to and from our homes should not cost gold or create a travel debuff. This should be rectified.

17 million players have come to ESO because they don’t want to play either of the other top three games. Hence it’s best to stay true to you he game vs trying to be like other games. In other words, it ain’t happening.

TTFN.

• Maul_Rat
    Maul_Rat
    ✭✭✭
    Ziaohuamei wrote: »

Wayshrines in homes. Instant travel should be instantly available.

You can pick the PvP game you want, no rng garbo games. I know this will expose that some games are just hated and might force them to be replaced with something new—all part of the master plan.

So beammeup is basically the addon that wayshrines. You can also link your home in chat and teleport to said house.

Deathmatch BG was a lot of fun. They will never make it deathmatch only again (most practical) because they hate you and the game. Having players choose modes would make sense, but it is an obvious server issue. They need to nerf damage more for performance.
    I just want man flesh.
  • Tosoadn
    Tosoadn
    ✭✭
    A couple of darker companions. Along the lines of Eola or Janessa from Skyrim. All the current ones are too chipper.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I have been a questionably good boy this year. What I'd like for X-mas is:

A way to hide hip flaps
    Unarmed combat skill line
    More appearances from less popular Daedric Princes (I miss Peryite and Namira)
    A tiny pony

Yours Truly,
    Caddy B
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • dmnqwk
    dmnqwk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Santa can bring us an explanation as to why so many flaps are designed on outfits when there's clearly no reason for it.

If they needed flaps, surely they'd be on 100% of armors. But they're not, so 100% let's change flaps from ruining so many outfits to only being on outfits that benefit from having one!