The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mirri and Bastian letter furnishings?

TheMasterMeme
TheMasterMeme
✭✭✭
I like how with Ember and Isobel we can their letters as furnishings but I wish we could also have the same sort of thing for Mirri and Mastian as well. Would be nice if zos found a way to add a letter furnishings for both Mirri and Bastian tbh.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.
    PCNA
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a post about this around three weeks ago. It makes the two different chapter companions feels very imbalanced in attention.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/619266/so-where-are-bastian-and-mirris-furniture-letter
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on October 25, 2022 4:35PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly I don't think they'll ever add this. ZOS almost never goes back and revisits old assets.
  • Treselegant
    Treselegant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molydeus wrote: »
    Sadly I don't think they'll ever add this. ZOS almost never goes back and revisits old assets.

To be honest, if they do actually do this, and never visit the Blackwood companions again, that's just going to be it for me. There's only so much disappointment and lack of care I can stomach. There are people still who prefer the Blackwood pair, so its really frustrating that as players we're being treated like we don't matter. Particularly as Blackwood was sold with these companions as a feature - its the equivalent of Zos introducing antiquities in Greymoor and then never updating it again.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭

To be honest, if they do actually do this, and never visit the Blackwood companions again, that's just going to be it for me. There's only so much disappointment and lack of care I can stomach. There are people still who prefer the Blackwood pair, so its really frustrating that as players we're being treated like we don't matter. Particularly as Blackwood was sold with these companions as a feature - its the equivalent of Zos introducing antiquities in Greymoor and then never updating it again.

i still very much prefer Bastian. He's the only male companion. His voice is everything.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Treselegant
    Treselegant
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i still very much prefer Bastian. He's the only male companion. His voice is everything.

Agreed - its a lovely voice. He just really needs more lines.