The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Same browser, same device - have to login everytime with access code sent by email

carietta
carietta
Soul Shriven
Hello, hello!
Maybe someone know the answer to this or has the same problem.
Everytime I try to login to the general elderscrollsonline page I have to enter my username and password even when I click on 'remember me'. This wouldn't be a problem but the site doesn't even remember my browser. I'm using my own PC at home everytime with the same browser ... everytime. And the site is not able to remember it or keep it the info. Does someone know how to fix this? It's tiring to wait everytime for the email with the access code, getting the info that now my browser will be remembered only to have to put all the info in again and again and again.
Thanks in advance!
proud member of Lupus Dei
proud member of The Ladies of Tamriel
———————————————————————————
Illeara - Bosmer - Stamina Nightblade - AD --- PC/Mac EU - GER Austria
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @carietta

Which web browser are you currently using?

Have you tried logging into the website on a different browser?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • carietta
    carietta
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @carietta

Which web browser are you currently using?

Have you tried logging into the website on a different browser?

I'm using the newest version of Firefox.
    I tried it on Chrome and Safari just now and it looks like I'm still logged in after closing and reopening the tab.
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked your cookie settings etc... to see if you are wiping things when you log out?
  • carietta
    carietta
    Soul Shriven
    Have you checked your cookie settings etc... to see if you are wiping things when you log out?

Thanks for the reminder. But yes, Cookies are functional and set. They shouldn't be the problem.
    Just now it logged me out again while using Firefox.
    Edited by carietta on October 19, 2022 7:49PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @carietta

Thank you for the update.

Just to confirm, this issue is only happening in Firefox and not other browsers like Chrome?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • carietta
    carietta
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @carietta

Thank you for the update.

Just to confirm, this issue is only happening in Firefox and not other browsers like Chrome?

Yes, that's right. I played around with my language settings the other day (from German to English) and now it looks like Firefox is also remembering my login data. I don't know if it solves the issue completely but since I switched to English I only was logged out two times and not everytime I'm visiting the page. But I seriously can't explain why this would fix the problem partly.