The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Changes from PTS to live

Dalitrox
Dalitrox
I know that changes or any progress from the test server are not transferred to the live server, but I wanted to ask if I would buy options to change appearance, race or class, etc. and let's say if I had made some changes, would this change be transferred to the live server? Let me remind you that I know that characters are copied, not transferred, but I'd rather be 100% sure before I do anything.

Because mostly I would like to do some screenshots of my characters slider options from character creation to have them kept safe just in case something happened.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No. PTS is wholly different.

If I want to change something about a character, what I like to do is spend all of the race/appearance change tokens on the PTS to get satisfied with how the character's look is, then I'll go in one more time with an appearance change to screenshot all of the sliders. That way I only need to do it once on live. It's also nice to plan out how a new character will look.
  • Dalitrox
    Dalitrox
    So in short if I would buy any of these token on PTS and did some changes it won't do anything on live server and these token shouldn't be visible in live server, because they are very different?
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing can be copied from pts to live, those are different games basically.
  • Dalitrox
    Dalitrox
    Nothing can be copied from pts to live, those are different games basically.

Thank you both very much. I only need this to do screenshots of my char sliders but wanted to be sure if that won't affect on the live server as well.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only catch is that you should make very sure you know which version you're actually in.

I check the crown store. If everything costs 1 crown, I'm on the PTS.
  • Dalitrox
    Dalitrox
    The only catch is that you should make very sure you know which version you're actually in.

I check the crown store. If everything costs 1 crown, I'm on the PTS.

I know this. I wanted to know or rather be more sure how PTS work to not mess in live server.