Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recipe: Senche-Tiger Single Malt

Grizzbeorn
Grizzbeorn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Is there a particular zone wherein this recipe drops, or is it an "all over the place" kinda thing? (or is it an unbound quest reward?)

I've gotten three Provisioning Master Writs (from doing Daily Crafting writs) in the last week and they all call for this recipe (that I don't have yet).

I know it's rare -- I've only seen it on the guild traders, so far, and every TTC listing is several hours old every time I check (recipe having already been grabbed by someone else).
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 24, 2022 8:51PM
    PC/NA Warden Main
    • Treeshka
      Treeshka
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      If i remember right this recipe comes from daily provisioning writs if your character is Aldmeri Dominion but there might be other sources of it too not sure though.
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Treeshka wrote: »
      If i remember right this recipe comes from daily provisioning writs if your character is Aldmeri Dominion but there might be other sources of it too not sure though.

Ok, I'll give that a try.
      Thanks for the insight!
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • BXR_Lonestar
        BXR_Lonestar
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Ive sold/listed several for $5k in the guild stores. You should be able to find at least a few reasonably priced in the guildstores if you run all over tamriel to try to find them.
      • Grizzbeorn
        Grizzbeorn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Ive sold/listed several for $5k in the guild stores. You should be able to find at least a few reasonably priced in the guildstores if you run all over tamriel to try to find them.

Did you obtain them from daily provisioning writs on an Aldmeri character?
          PC/NA Warden Main
        • Dr_Con
          Dr_Con
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          I'm pretty sure I got mine from a cabinet in ice reach. It's really been a while since I got it though- years- so that might not be reliable to go off of unless you trust a stranger's memory.
        • Nestor
          Nestor
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          As a Recipe Hound, I can tell you this is a Rare Recipe. If you ever see one a Guild Store, pay the price, don't look for bargains.

Best shot at getting it is to run a bunch of Alts doing Tier 6 Provisioning Writs. Or a never ending container farm.
          Edited by Nestor on October 15, 2022 2:41PM
          Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
          Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• freespirit
          freespirit
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          I have several stored in my bank atm, as I do crafting writs on DC characters and only one AD, I cannot be sure that's where they came from.

I am wondering however if maybe they dropped in card reward containers, I know I have received purple recipes/plans from the NPC daily rewards, more so before they tweaked the rewards and I do play a lot of cards.

The only other option for me, is maybe from an event reward box as I very, very rarely search/loot containers etc and these have definitely appeared recently! :)
          When people say to me........
          "You're going to regret that in the morning"
          I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
        • tmbrinks
          tmbrinks
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          They're not from just AD character writs. It's in the loot pool for tier 6 provisioning writs. Tiers 4, 5 and 6 have rewards that do not depend on alliance, that is only for tiers 1, 2 and 3.
          Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
          The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
          60,005 achievement points
        • TaSheen
          TaSheen
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          The last one I got came from one of the containers in Sleepy Senche Overlook crafting station in Malabal Tor. I remember it because it was almost eponymous. I wind up with them occasionally, but not being interested in the whole guild trader thing, if I don't need it for anyone I just vendor them.

If I happen to get one before long, I'll be happy to send it to you @Grizzbeorn.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
        • Grizzbeorn
          Grizzbeorn
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          Thanks for all of the advice!
          I got lucky and found one that hadn't been purchased yet at a guild trader.
          But, I like hoarding rare recipes, so I'll still have my eye out for this one.

Tier 6... that's a full six points in "Recipe Improvement?" No prob; my main is a Grand Master Crafter.
            PC/NA Warden Main
          • ZOS_Icy
            ZOS_Icy
            mod
            Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
            Staff Post
          • ZOS_Bill
            ZOS_Bill
            admin
            We appreciate the help everyone has given allowing the OP to find the recipe. As the recipe has now been found, we have decided to close this thread from further comments.
            The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
            Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
            Staff Post
          This discussion has been closed.