The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Firesong DLC?

huntgod_ESO
huntgod_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
It indicates that we can DL the Firesong DLC for free, but I don't see it in the store, though it indicates it needs to be downloaded before 10/21.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 24, 2022 8:45PM
--- HuntGod ---
Officer of the Unrepentant
www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The free crown store pack that includes it needs to be purchased by 10/21 to get Firesong for free. Firesong doesn't actually launch until November 1st for PC, and November 15th for console.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on October 12, 2022 3:19AM
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    It needs to be purchased by 10/21 to get Firesong for free. Firesong doesn't actually launch until November 1st for PC, and November 15th for console.

Thank you, misunderstood that, I picked up High Isle back when it was released. Thanks again.
    --- HuntGod ---
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    fiao9n9lj2dj.png
    It is in the Budle Details...
    Really sorry for my english
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »
    fiao9n9lj2dj.png
    It is in the Budle Details...

Cool, I opened those, didn't notice it, was just confused since it didn't show on the list of DLC, but that makes sense.
    --- HuntGod ---
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has gotten their question answered regarding getting the Firesong DLC, we will go ahead and close this thread. For further information please see our FAQ linked below.

Why don't I have access to the Firesong DLC after acquiring the Heroes of High Isle Reward Bundle from the Crown Store?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.