The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is event xp boost supposed to show?

ghastley
ghastley
✭✭✭✭✭
I see only the 50% from a scroll when looking at the character sheet. My recollection is that event boosts have been there in the past, so is it not happening? I can see double drops from resource nodes, so I’ve got that going for me.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 14, 2022 2:15AM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It may just show up in the numbers on the screen. I did crafting writs this morning and the XP and gold was definitely doubled
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should do a writ to check. It needs a predictable source to compare numbers, and so far, I’ve just been running a public dungeon to level up Ember. The XP from that is too variable to compare.
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Explorer Event buff does not show up in Character buffs.
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, as far as I’m aware, for the Explorer Events there has never been a visible buff to see on the character sheet or the like.

I wish that’s something that would change, but… at this point? Pick your battles wisely.
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭
    Explorer Event is only running for 2 days so it's over for most but I didn't see anything different.

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sPark101 wrote: »
    Explorer Event is only running for 2 days so it's over for most but I didn't see anything different.

That's an error. It's actually running for 6 days.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/619626/explorers-event-only-for-2-days#latest
    Edited by SilverBride on October 12, 2022 2:37AM
    PCNA
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other XP events have tools that give you their buffs on your character sheet. Explorer's has neither a tool nor a visible buff, but it stacks with any buff you may have remaining from previous events. One of my crafters still has Anniversary Cake on and is earning 300% XP with this event (100% base + 100% cake + 100% Explorer's).
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actualy you can see it on the Group Finder when you look at BGs or Random. It showing doubled XP.
    Edited by davidtk on October 12, 2022 4:32AM
    Really sorry for my english
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    Other XP events have tools that give you their buffs on your character sheet. Explorer's has neither a tool nor a visible buff, but it stacks with any buff you may have remaining from previous events. One of my crafters still has Anniversary Cake on and is earning 300% XP with this event (100% base + 100% cake + 100% Explorer's).

take a scroll and add another 150% on that lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I am out of the loop. LOL. Looks like I need to chug some XP pots and do my master writs tonight.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I am out of the loop. LOL. Looks like I need to chug some XP pots and do my master writs tonight.

Just did my first batch of them... 681 of them saved up... gained 42 CP :joy:
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

And Carpal Tunnel injuries on your hammer hand?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    tmbrinks wrote: »

And Carpal Tunnel injuries on your hammer hand?

Yup! Have a bit of a muscular imbalance as well.

Today will be alchemy and enchanting master writ day, I hope the fumes of magicka don't make me hallucinate.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    XP buffs for other events come from a consumable (Witch Brew, Breda's Mead, etc.). And you see the XP buff because of the consumable, not the event itself. Explorers Event has no consumable and thus nothing on status bar. But XP buff is there.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post