The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Edit: it was user error all along :-3

bellablithely
bellablithely
✭✭✭
I transformed my Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet into the Daggerfall Paladin Costume a couple of days ago. Today I went to buy new fragments to get the pet again (so I can transform it into the hourglass next event), but am unable to. Tooltip says I already have that collectible, yet it is showing under Not Collected in my Non-Combat Pets section.

I have one or two days left before I max out my tickets, but I can't spend them. Help!
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 20, 2022 4:42PM
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did u combine pet fragments into a pet...?
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
    Options
  • bellablithely
    bellablithely
    ✭✭✭
    Arthtur wrote: »
    Did u combine pet fragments into a pet...?

Okay, so I am really silly.

I didn't have the pet, but I did have every one of the fragments. I just hadn't combined them.

I feel so embarrassed! :s
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP finding out the reason why they could not get the pet, we will at this point close the thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.