The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game does not launch (Mac)

• Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Moonraker , thanks again for all the help. Heard from support, recommended again that they offer some compensation for the lost time to those affected by this bug. I also asked them to forward on any compensation to you, hopefully this happens and anyone else affected also does the same.
    That's a very kind gesture @whitebeard00. Truthfully, just being able to help get more Mac players into the game is compensation enough.
  • jockheroic
    Anyone have any suggestions for this error?
    I can't even get to a load screen. I'm on a 2011 Macbook pro, and all my specs check out.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    jockheroic wrote: »
    I can't even get to a load screen. I'm on a 2011 Macbook pro, and all my specs check out.
    Hi @jockheroic. Try this first, from the Support kb article.
    When trying to run the Mac/OSX launcher, I'm getting a "Null Pointer Error."

- Click "Network".
    - Select your internet connection in the menu on the left side (it will have a green dot).
    - Click "Advanced" on the right hand side after your internet connection is selected.
    - Click the "Proxies" tab.
    - Uncheck the box for "Automatic Proxy Discovery".
  • jockheroic
    Moonraker wrote: »

- Click "Network".
    - Select your internet connection in the menu on the left side (it will have a green dot).
    - Click "Advanced" on the right hand side after your internet connection is selected.

Thank you so much! That worked!
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moonraker wrote: »

- Click "Network".

Thank you so much! That worked!
    Glad it helped @jockheroic. Please can you edit the post in the other thread so we avoid duplicate posts. Thanks.

Enjoy Tamriel.