The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game does not launch (Mac)

whitebeard00
whitebeard00
✭✭
I was able to play in the Beta and launch the game no problem. Now with this latest patch I get an error each time I try to launch the game (after pressing the PLAY button). Contacted ESO several times, no response yet.

I pasted the error code below minus my computer/user name:

[reporter]
version = 0.01

[extra]
ProductName = eso
Version = eso.live.1.0.0.956792
client.executablebits = 32
client.mode = startup
client.renderertype = OPENGL
client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-03-30T21:34:01.903Z
client.time_since_load = 0
client.uptime = 1.6
computer.name =
computer.user =
cpu.count = 4
data.depotid = 4000
data.dir = /Applications/ZeniMax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online/game_mac/
data.syncm = databuild
data.version = 0.win.0.live.956792
exe.buildnum = 956792
exe.opt = release
exe.reltype = public
exe.type = client
gfx.description = AMD Radeon HD 6970M OpenGL Engine
gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
gfx.driver = 2.1 ATI-7.32.12
gfx.vendorid = 0
mem.current = 391
mem.peak = 391
mem.physical = 16384
os.platform = mac
os.version = 11G63b
reportfield.ver = 3

If anyone has any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Edited by whitebeard00 on March 30, 2014 9:56PM
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you try launching ESO application directly:
    /Applications/ZeniMax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app

See if it works like that by avoiding the Launcher.
  • whitebeard00
    whitebeard00
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the comment! Actually I saw you posted that suggestion in another thread and so I tried it, unfortunately I get the same exact issue.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you check and see if you have a UserSettings.txt file in (where it should be)
    ~/Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/UserSettings.txt

• whitebeard00
    whitebeard00
    ✭✭
    Yes, thanks again, saw those comments too and tried editing that file as well. No luck with that either.
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. I was able to play the last two betas but now it crashes after I hit "PLAY" in the launcher and when I try to launch it directly. I am on a a 1.5 year old MacBookPro Retina with everything up-to-date with Nvidia Graphics. I have checked for updates and tried "Repair" multiple times. Yes, I have the UserSettings.txt and no that didn't help for me... I also have the launcher that says "initializing" and "100%." Just wanted to share that there is +1 more person with this issue and it been like this for the last 6 hours at least. Any other suggestion as to why this is a problem? (Even though it didn't happen in the beta?) Or how to MacGyver it?

V V V Op-Ed food for thought, I'm looking at you PR V V V
    I know it's a h*ll day for dev's but we are paying customers who were told that we'd have 5 days early access, on PC and 'Mac', if we gave you our money. If those of us who are affected by this and haven't had the 5 days of early access I hope that Zenimax will be compelled to make good with us by perhaps crediting us a free month? Just a thought I had after I let my rage settle. It would be a nice gesture to keep us around, otherwise I'm considering a refund.
    Edited by Bazeric on March 30, 2014 10:57PM
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • mistermacintosh
    mistermacintosh
    ✭✭✭
    I think I have the same problem. I started trying to get this game to work @ 0500 this morning and it's nearly 1730 now... Strongly considering asking for a refund. Nothing on this forum has helped - hit play, get black screen with music, no game.

MacBook Pro
    Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013
    Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7
    Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
    Software OS X 10.9.2 (13C64)

I've also been waiting on Technical Support to call me since early this morning. Not gonna hold my breath... very disappointed in this "early access" launch (especially considering I had no issues with the Beta launcher!).
    Legalize Nirnroot!

Mac User, NA Server (CP810+, PVE focused):
    Magicka Templar Ra the Everlasting (Level 50 - Main Character)
    Stamina Sorcerer Khazaka-ri (Level 50 - Crafter)
    Dragonknight Tank Skalda Flamewreath (Level 50)
    Pet Sorcerer Hellias Ocume (Level 50)
    Magicka Necromancer Socelon (Level 4)

Templar Healer Mends-Through-Panic (Level 50)
    Stamina Nightblade Adanna-daro (Level 50)
    Stamina Warden Marely Sprigs (Level 50)
    Stamina Dragonknight Ursula Trollcalmer (Level 50)
    Stamina Necromancer Daengeval (Level 4)

Stamina Templar Cornellus Graves (Level 50)
    Warden Healer Pays-For-Luxury (Level 50)
    Magicka Sorcerer Sophia Flash (Level 50)
    Magicka Dragonknight Cinvalo Aloavel (Level 50)
    Magicka Nightblade Esmerelda the Cruel (Level 50)
  • Yshaar
    Yshaar
    ✭✭✭
    hit play, get black screen with music, no game

This sounds like a resolution problem to me. Did you try to

1) change the resolution in your user settings.txt ?
    2) change your preferred graphic card?

• Nurrasana
    Nurrasana
    @Yshaar‌ how would you know what resolution to change it to? or the preferred graphic card? I'm having this same issue.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    From checkingPC TS all day it's clear there is some fairly serious issues with the Launcher (as there has been for a while TBH) A lot of similar threads. For example this one here

It's worth checking those thread also. The suggestions there quite often are not applicable to the Mac but some may be. Things like the UserSettings.txt. I am suspecting myself that it is perhaps more related to connection issues with the Launcher and how it checks things. Probably start trying to diagnose that tomorrow here even if it is to remove it as a potential cause.

A lot of posts and suggestions flaring around hopefully ZOS can identify what's going on for so many across both platforms to have these issues and get a fix sorted.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nurrasana wrote: »
    @Yshaar‌ how would you know what resolution to change it to? or the preferred graphic card? I'm having this same issue.
    You can check what resolutions are supported on your mac by looking in System Preferences > Display > Scaled to see those supported =. There may be more but these are those identified by the Mac.

In the UserSettings.txt I posted for you is where you can alter the resolution as I explained. So you can check as above then alter the settings is needed to one that is shown.

Choosing the card is only applicable to those computers that have both the integrated graphics card and the optional fitted Nvidia, for example. The mac will normally automatically select it. You can set it manually with an app but unless you have two GPU then it's not an option.

Like I said, it may well be that your graphics card is not being recognised and will struggle to even run the game if you can resolve it as 356MB is a bare minimum. It may be possible simply because they have aimed at lower spec/ older computers (five years) and that reflects back to limitations generally due to using 32-bit to support this.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was an issue in the early beta where pressing Command-H to Hide the window would produce this black screen and audio. But that was resolved and works fine for me now.

EDIT: Actually it may still be an issue though I can't replicate it. Just in case you use Command-H.

it does sound like that type of issue but with so many issues apparently due to the Launcher it's hard to be precise.
    Edited by Moonraker on March 31, 2014 5:33AM
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a LOT of activity to try and resolve this on both platforms. ZOS asked for specific files and things most of which we can provide them. Details are;

Thread now Stickied in CS section:

Game Freezes on Launch (Please post information here!)

Relevant bit, see opening post. POST TO THAT THREAD PLEASE!
    ZOS is asking for players with this issue to please reply with the following information:
    ZOS_JordanH wrote: »
    While we investigate functionality issues with the launcher, there are a few pieces of information you can provide us with. You can respond in-thread with your information:

Firstly, if you would, attach these 4 files:
    host.developer log file
    Launcher.Settings file (located in the \Zenimax Online\Launcher directory)
    A screenshot of your \Zenimax Online folder or a listing of any subfolders in your \Zenimax Online folder
    A screenshot of a right click + properties of the The Elder Scrolls Online or The Elder Scrolls Online EU folder to determine the size of the data you currently have.

You can also help us by providing answers to these four questions:
    1. Which environment were you patching when this happened? NA, EU, PTS?
    2. What region are you actually in geographically?
    3. What environment(s) are now showing in your patcher? NA, EU, PTS
    4. Is this a brand new install or is it being patched up from a previous version?
    Again, you can simply reply in this thread. Thank you again for your patience as we try to resolve this issue.
    See the thread here to respond. All and any info will help them. Most files are the same for PC or Mac and same locations except obvious directory path differences.

To find host.developer.log file on a Mac, you'll need to Right-Click the Launcher and select Show Package Contents.
    /Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/host.developer.log

Similar place for next one:
    /Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/launcher.settings

Screenshots are self-explanatory and similar path on Mac in Applications. Ours will have game_mac rather than game in the main folder.

Screenshot (Command-Shift-4 to select area) of Get Info for the required size details. its as easy on a mac just to copy/paste the Size info.

Questions are general.
    Edited by Moonraker on March 31, 2014 6:31AM
  • whitebeard00
    whitebeard00
    ✭✭
    Thanks so much for the comment. I attached relevant files, unfortunately the system wont allow me to upload the launcher.settings file.

In answer to the questions:

1) NA
    2) Japan. However I also tried connecting through a VPN in California, same problem. Previously played the Beta also in Japan with no VPN and worked fine.
    3) NA
    4) Patched the beta. Didn`t work so I re-installed everything. Still does not work.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    @whitebeard00 Great info. Please can you post that direct to the thread linked as it's where they are collecting it. Thanks. I updated post to reflect that.

For the launcher.settings then you can Right-Click it and Open With and select TextEdit (I use TextWrangler but it's fine) and copy/paste with the Code wrappers in the Quote drop down menu in forum post editor.

It's actually quite interesting when I looked at this way back:
    {"maxFileWriteRate":0,"maxFileReadRate":0,"maxUploadRate":0,"maxDownloadRate":0,"webEnabled":true,"p2pEnabled":false,"region":"EU","language":"en-us","zosLastError":"","PTS_AutoUpdateSetting":"2","PTS_AutoLaunchSetting":false,"minimizeToSystemTray":false,"showPublicTest":true}

You can see they have facility for P2P not used at the moment. Mine shows PTS as I was testing on that and still have it installed. Not sure why it does not show more recent live details. Most settings relate to options in Launcher.
    Edited by Moonraker on March 31, 2014 6:30AM
  • whitebeard00
    whitebeard00
    ✭✭
    also here is the info on file size
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    also here is the info on file size
    Actually, rereading it they want Size for The Elder Scrolls Online folder not the Zenimax Online one.
    I wondered why yours was 60GB+ ;)

Please post all to that thread.
    Edited by Moonraker on March 31, 2014 6:35AM
  • whitebeard00
    whitebeard00
    ✭✭
    Okay, thanks will post to the other thread as well.
  • whitebeard00
    whitebeard00
    ✭✭
    Here is the launch.settings:

{"maxFileWriteRate":0,"maxFileReadRate":0,"maxUploadRate":0,"maxDownloadRate":0,"webEnabled":true,"p2pEnabled":false,"region":"US","language":"en-us","ESO_DownloadingTime":0,"zosLastError":"","minimizeToSystemTray":false,"showPublicTest":false}
  • whitebeard00
    whitebeard00
    ✭✭
    So an update to this. I installed ESO PC version via Parallel, launches no problem. Can`t play it because it is too difficult for my system, but it does launch so there is some issue with this current Mac patch. Would really be nice to at least get some response from ESO.
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Day 2 still can't even get past launcher. PR better feel compelled to credit some extra play time or I might be asking for a refund.

host.developer log V
    Accept queue size of (4)
    Response code set [/images/gold/backgrounds/bg04.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/backgrounds/bg03.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/backgrounds/bg02.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/backgrounds/bg01.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/backgrounds/bg.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/backgrounds/bg-cover.png:200:0]
    Unable to extract skin file (locale/en.json)
    Unable to extract skin file (locale/us.json)
    Extracting skin file (locale/en-us.json)
    Extracting skin file (workflow.json)
    Loading interop library (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/libdownloader.dylib)
    Loading interop library (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/libpatcher.dylib)
    Loading interop library (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/libMinSpecDetectionInterop.dylib)
    Response code set [/images/single/icons.png:200:0]
    Patcher Version: 3.5.2.0
    Response code set [/images/gold/plate-games-news.png:200:0]
    Downloader Version: 3.5.2.0
    Solid Core v0.82 () in use (S11)
    Cwd [/] [14:10:9F:D4:8A:6B]
    Torrent Agent: -SC0082-
    Torrent Agent: -SD3520-
    Manager state changing from (Idle) to (Start)
    Manager state changing from (Start) to (Process)
    Response code set [/images/gold/plate-error.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/plate-extended.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/plate-settings.png:200:0]
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1622): ---- Trying to clean first. ----
    Response code set [/images/gold/progress-bar.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/progress-bar-fill.png:200:0]
    Accept queue size of (5)
    Response code set [/fonts/RoboCondensed_regular.woff:200:0]
    Response code set [/fonts/RoboCondensed_bold.woff:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/dropdown-open.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/dropdown-bottom.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/progress-bar-glow.png:200:0]
    Start file [/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/b63dd60290afc53bd751f6e7538d2790b324743e.patchmanifest.partial] [S:0k] [E:0k] [P:0k]
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/b63dd60290afc53bd751f6e7538d2790b324743e.patchmanifest) (25 to 25)
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1154): ---- The Elder Scrolls Online (NA) changing state: 1 ----
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1154): ---- The Elder Scrolls Online (EU) changing state: 1 ----
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1154): ---- The Elder Scrolls Online (PTS) changing state: 1 ----
    Accept queue size of (2)
    Response code set [/images/gold/btn-teal.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/btn-teal-disabled.png:200:0]
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/main.js (149): -=-US
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/cache.js (28): ---- Cache File Load Start ----
    Start file [/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/a9dd6ff070f316b1e0ae1d082da204d7bf300c19.patchmanifest.partial] [S:0k] [E:0k] [P:0k]
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/cache.js (34): ---- Cache File Load Success ----
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1154): ---- The Elder Scrolls Online (EU) changing state: 0 ----
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1154): ---- The Elder Scrolls Online (PTS) changing state: 0 ----
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/a9dd6ff070f316b1e0ae1d082da204d7bf300c19.patchmanifest) (28 to 28)
    Response code set [/images/patcher/button-normal.png:200:0]
    Start file [/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/28d1fa1c05b781b31f974b3b8667b2744e5fbe74.patchmanifest.partial] [S:0k] [E:0k] [P:0k]
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/28d1fa1c05b781b31f974b3b8667b2744e5fbe74.patchmanifest) (30 to 30)
    Start file [/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/e4ecaf56585d7ba70d2df656be53b873720c7920.patchmanifest.partial] [S:0k] [E:0k] [P:0k]
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/e4ecaf56585d7ba70d2df656be53b873720c7920.patchmanifest) (26 to 26)
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1154): ---- The Elder Scrolls Online (NA) changing state: 0 ----
    Response code set [/images/gold/line.png:200:0]
    Accept queue size of (5)
    Response code set [/images/patcher/Scrollbar-elevator-Arrow-(down).png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/patcher/Scrolls-elevator-arrow-up.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/news-block.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/game-settings.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/game-settings-arrow.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/patcher/thumb.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/patcher/scrollbar-area.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/patcher/button-over.png:200:0]
    Response code set [/images/gold/news-block-hover.png:200:0]
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (156): ---- deleteing local storage ----
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1154): ---- The Elder Scrolls Online (NA) changing state: 1 ----
    Start file [/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/a9dd6ff070f316b1e0ae1d082da204d7bf300c19.patchmanifest.partial] [S:0k] [E:0k] [P:0k]
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/a9dd6ff070f316b1e0ae1d082da204d7bf300c19.patchmanifest) (28 to 28)
    Start file [/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/28d1fa1c05b781b31f974b3b8667b2744e5fbe74.patchmanifest.partial] [S:0k] [E:0k] [P:0k]
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/28d1fa1c05b781b31f974b3b8667b2744e5fbe74.patchmanifest) (30 to 30)
    Start file [/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/e4ecaf56585d7ba70d2df656be53b873720c7920.patchmanifest.partial] [S:0k] [E:0k] [P:0k]
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/e4ecaf56585d7ba70d2df656be53b873720c7920.patchmanifest) (26 to 26)
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1154): ---- The Elder Scrolls Online (NA) changing state: 0 ----
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (156): ---- deleteing local storage ----
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1154): ---- The Elder Scrolls Online (NA) changing state: 4 ----
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (1320): ---- Repair clicked: manual patch start ----
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (241): ---- clearing patch data ----
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/a9dd6ff070f316b1e0ae1d082da204d7bf300c19.patchmanifest) (-1 to 28)
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/a9dd6ff070f316b1e0ae1d082da204d7bf300c19.patchmanifest) (-1 to 28)
    Verifying files (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online/depot/depot.version)
    Checking SHA1 for (_databuild/databuild.stamp)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso.mnf)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0000.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0001.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0002.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0003.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0004.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0005.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0006.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0007.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0008.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0009.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0010.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0011.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0012.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0013.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0014.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0015.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0016.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0017.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0018.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0019.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0020.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0021.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0022.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0023.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0024.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0025.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0026.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0027.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0028.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0029.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0030.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0031.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0032.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0033.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0034.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0035.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0036.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0037.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0038.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0039.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0040.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0041.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0042.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0043.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0044.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0045.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0046.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0047.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0048.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0049.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0050.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0051.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0052.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0053.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0054.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0055.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0056.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0057.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0058.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0059.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0060.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0061.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0062.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0063.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0064.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0065.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0066.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0067.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0068.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0069.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0070.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0071.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0072.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0073.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0074.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0075.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0076.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0077.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0078.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0079.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0080.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0081.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0082.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0083.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0084.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0085.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0086.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0087.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0088.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0089.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0090.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0091.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0092.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0093.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0094.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0095.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0096.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0097.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0098.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0099.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0100.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0101.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0102.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0103.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0104.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0105.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0106.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0107.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0108.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0109.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0110.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0111.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0112.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0113.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0114.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0115.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0116.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0117.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0118.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0119.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0120.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0121.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0122.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0123.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0124.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0125.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0126.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0127.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0128.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0129.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0130.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0131.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0132.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0133.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0134.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0135.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0136.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0137.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0138.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0139.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0140.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0141.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0142.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0143.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0144.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0145.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0146.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0147.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0148.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0149.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0150.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0151.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0152.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0153.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0154.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0155.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0156.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0157.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0158.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0159.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0160.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0161.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0162.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0163.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0164.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0165.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0166.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0167.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0168.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0169.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0170.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0171.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0172.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0173.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0174.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0175.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0176.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0177.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0178.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0179.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0180.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0181.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0182.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0183.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0184.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0185.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0186.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0187.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0188.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0189.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0190.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0191.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0192.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0193.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0194.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0195.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0196.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0197.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0198.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0199.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0200.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0201.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0202.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0203.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0204.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0205.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0206.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0207.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0208.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0209.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0210.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0211.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0212.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0213.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0214.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (eso0215.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (Video/Bethesda_logo.bik)
    Checking SHA1 for (Video/Opening_Cinematic_de.bik)
    Checking SHA1 for (Video/Opening_Cinematic_en.bik)
    Checking SHA1 for (Video/Opening_Cinematic_fr.bik)
    Checking SHA1 for (Video/ZOS_logo.bik)
    http://127.0.0.1:49182/applications.js (241): ---- clearing patch data ----
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/28d1fa1c05b781b31f974b3b8667b2744e5fbe74.patchmanifest) (-1 to 30)
    Checking manifest (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01/28d1fa1c05b781b31f974b3b8667b2744e5fbe74.patchmanifest) (-1 to 30)
    Verifying files (/Applications/ZeniMax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online/game_mac/game_mac.version)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Awesomium)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Resources/Info.plist)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/Awesomium)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/AwesomiumProcess)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Libraries/libffmpegsumo.dylib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/About.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/AboutIPC.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/aliasCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/AutoFillAddressFormView.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/AutoFillCreditCardFormView.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/AutoFillDialog.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/back_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/bmm.css)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/bmm.css.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/list.css)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/menu.css)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/tree.css)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/tree.css.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/bookmark_bar_folder_mac.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/bookmark_manager_recent.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/bookmark_manager_search.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/bookmarks_favicon.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/bookmarks_section.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/folder_closed.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/folder_closed_rtl.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/folder_open.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/folder_open_rtl.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/bmm.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/bmm/bookmarklist.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/bmm/bookmarktree.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/bmm/treeiterator.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/event.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/eventtarget.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/promise.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/command.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/contextmenuhandler.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/list.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/listitem.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/listselectionmodel.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/menu.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/menubutton.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/menuitem.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/tree.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/i18ntemplate.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/localstrings.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/util.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/main.html)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/manifest.json)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkAllTabs.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkBar.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkBarFolderWindow.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkBubble.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkEditor.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkManager.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkNameFolder.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/BrowserWindow.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/cellCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/chevron.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/chrome.pak)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ClearBrowsingData.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/close_bar.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/close_bar_h.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/close_bar_p.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentBlockedCookies.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentBlockedImages.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentBlockedJavaScript.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentBlockedPlugins.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentBlockedPopups.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentExceptionsWindow.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentSettings.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/contextMenuCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/CookieDetailsView.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/CookiePrompt.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/Cookies.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/copyCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/crossHairCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/DownloadItem.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/DownloadShelf.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/eastResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/eastWestResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/EditSearchEngine.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/en.lproj/locale.pak)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ExtensionInstalledBubble.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/find_next_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/find_prev_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/FindBar.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/FirstRunDialog.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/FontLanguageSettings.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/forward_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/go_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/helpCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/home_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/HttpAuthLoginSheet.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/HungRendererDialog.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ImportProgressDialog.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ImportSettingsDialog.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/Info.plist)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/InfoBar.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/InfoBarContainer.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/KeywordEditor.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/linkCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/MainMenu.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/menu_chrome_rtl_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/menu_chrome_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/menu_page_rtl_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/menu_page_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/missingImage.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/moveCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/nav.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/newtab.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/newtab_h.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/newtab_p.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/noDropCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/noneCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/northEastResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/northEastSouthWestResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/northResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/northSouthResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/northWestResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/northWestSouthEastResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/notAllowedCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/otr_icon.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/PageInfo.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/Preferences.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/progressCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/reload_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/renderer.sb)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/ReportBug.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/SadTab.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/SaveAccessoryView.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/southEastResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/southResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/southWestResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/star_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/starred.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/stop_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/TabContents.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/TabView.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/TaskManager.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/Toolbar.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/utility.sb)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/verticalTextCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/waitCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/westResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/worker.sb)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/zoomInCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/CBundle.framework/Resources/zoomOutCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/libplugin_carbon_interpose.dylib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Info.plist)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/Awesomium)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/AwesomiumProcess)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Libraries/libffmpegsumo.dylib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/About.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/AboutIPC.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/aliasCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/AutoFillAddressFormView.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/AutoFillCreditCardFormView.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/AutoFillDialog.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/back_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/bmm.css)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/bmm.css.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/list.css)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/menu.css)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/tree.css)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/css/tree.css.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/bookmark_bar_folder_mac.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/bookmark_manager_recent.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/bookmark_manager_search.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/bookmarks_favicon.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/bookmarks_section.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/folder_closed.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/folder_closed_rtl.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/folder_open.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/images/folder_open_rtl.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/bmm.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/bmm/bookmarklist.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/bmm/bookmarktree.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/bmm/treeiterator.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/event.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/eventtarget.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/promise.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/command.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/contextmenuhandler.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/list.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/listitem.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/listselectionmodel.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/menu.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/menubutton.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/menuitem.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/cr/ui/tree.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/i18ntemplate.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/localstrings.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/js/util.js)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/main.html)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/bookmark_manager/manifest.json)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkAllTabs.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkBar.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkBarFolderWindow.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkBubble.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkEditor.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkManager.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/BookmarkNameFolder.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/BrowserWindow.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/cellCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/chevron.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/chrome.pak)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ClearBrowsingData.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/close_bar.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/close_bar_h.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/close_bar_p.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentBlockedCookies.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentBlockedImages.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentBlockedJavaScript.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentBlockedPlugins.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentBlockedPopups.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentExceptionsWindow.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ContentSettings.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/contextMenuCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/CookieDetailsView.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/CookiePrompt.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/Cookies.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/copyCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/crossHairCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/DownloadItem.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/DownloadShelf.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/eastResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/eastWestResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/EditSearchEngine.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/en.lproj/locale.pak)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ExtensionInstalledBubble.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/find_next_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/find_prev_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/FindBar.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/FirstRunDialog.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/FontLanguageSettings.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/forward_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/go_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/helpCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/home_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/HttpAuthLoginSheet.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/HungRendererDialog.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ImportProgressDialog.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ImportSettingsDialog.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/Info.plist)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/InfoBar.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/InfoBarContainer.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/KeywordEditor.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/linkCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/MainMenu.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/menu_chrome_rtl_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/menu_chrome_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/menu_page_rtl_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/menu_page_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/missingImage.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/moveCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/nav.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/newtab.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/newtab_h.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/newtab_p.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/noDropCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/noneCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/northEastResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/northEastSouthWestResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/northResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/northSouthResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/northWestResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/northWestSouthEastResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/notAllowedCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/otr_icon.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/PageInfo.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/Preferences.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/progressCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/reload_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/renderer.sb)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/ReportBug.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/SadTab.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/SaveAccessoryView.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/southEastResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/southResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/southWestResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/star_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/starred.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/stop_Template.pdf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/TabContents.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/TabView.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/TaskManager.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/Toolbar.nib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/utility.sb)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/verticalTextCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/waitCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/westResizeCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/worker.sb)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/zoomInCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/CBundle.framework/Resources/zoomOutCursor.png)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/libplugin_carbon_interpose.dylib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/Info.plist)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Resources/Info.plist)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Versions/1.0/Cg)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Versions/1.0/Headers/cg.h)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Versions/1.0/Headers/cgGL.h)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/Info.plist)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Versions/Current/Cg)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Versions/Current/Headers/cg.h)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Versions/Current/Headers/cgGL.h)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/Info.plist)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Info.plist)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/eso)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/libBinkMacx86.dylib)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Resources/AppSettings.txt)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Resources/cacert.pem)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Resources/crash-reporter-en.ini)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Resources/Credits.html)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Resources/ErrorStrings.txt)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Resources/EsoIcon.icns)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Resources/game.mnf)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Resources/game0000.dat)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Resources/Platforms.xml)
    Checking SHA1 for (pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Resources/ZoCrashReporter.app/Contents/Info.plist)
    Checking SHA1 f
    Edited by Bazeric on March 31, 2014 11:30PM
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm.... is there a character limit? The rest of my post seems to have vanished?

Here's the rest sans developer log just in case.

Launcher.Settings V
    {"maxFileWriteRate":0,"maxFileReadRate":0,"maxUploadRate":0,"maxDownloadRate":5242880,"webEnabled":true,"p2pEnabled":false,"region":"US","language":"en-us","ESO_DownloadingTime":1393683397124,"minimizeToSystemTray":false,"showPublicTest":false,"ESO_AutoUpdateSetting":"0","ESO_AutoLaunchSetting":false,"zosLastError":"","ESO_Beta_EU_RegionCheckFlag":true,"ESO_Live_AutoUpdateSetting":"1","ESO_Live_AutoLaunchSetting":false}

ZeniMax Online Folder V
    k5tqazc5co2d.png

The Elder Scrolls Online Folder Info V
    xv3yza40j4wh.png

Edited by Bazeric on March 31, 2014 11:37PM
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    So an update to this. I installed ESO PC version via Parallel, launches no problem. Can`t play it because it is too difficult for my system, but it does launch so there is some issue with this current Mac patch. Would really be nice to at least get some response from ESO.
    Because of the large number of posts regarding this same issue with the Launcher on PCs also I think it is not an issue with the mac version of the Launcher but something underlying both.

I may be that running it via Parallels enabled it to function correctly or using a different method of connectivity which bypassed the issue. or it could be some specific Mac issue and specific PC one or more.
    Probably some issues (I think connection based) effecting both and maybe something else more platform specific.
  • agentflizzo
    agentflizzo
    ✭✭
    I am having a similar problem. When I hit Play I get a black screen. The opening animations never play. I've updated everything I can think of. I've tried uninstalling, re-downloading from a new client, etc.

My friend who also plays on a mac has a different file structure on his mac. My launcher is 33gb, while his has the game files in a separate folder.

I'm getting very irritated at not being contacted by customer support.
  • whitebeard00
    whitebeard00
    ✭✭
    @Moonraker, thanks so much for all the comments!

@agentflizzo‌, yes, same situation here. Though I was contacted by customer support:

You earned the 10 Comments badge.

No longer a one-hit wonder! It looks like you’re going places. +5 points

---
    Follow the link below to check it out:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/badge/comment-10

Have a great day!
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I posted a separate thread with some suggestions maybe worth trying here:

Launcher Issues? - Try These
  • whitebeard00
    whitebeard00
    ✭✭
    @Moonraker‌ Thanks so much, saw the thread. Unfortunately doesn`t seem to be working. One thing I noticed and not sure if this provides any useful info, but I can repair the file via Game Options, however, if I try the Update option I get one of these 2 errors, 206 or 210.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Moonraker‌ Thanks so much, saw the thread. Unfortunately doesn`t seem to be working. One thing I noticed and not sure if this provides any useful info, but I can repair the file via Game Options, however, if I try the Update option I get one of these 2 errors, 206 or 210.

Did you try all the suggestions on that thread, one at a time?

Do you have anything in this folder?:
    /Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app/Contents/MacOS/ProgramData/Host.58ed1e82b7551dd15c3b0f1af11902ddb790fc01

It's where the patchmanifest file is created temporarily when checking installed files.

Leave that folder open and launch the launcher and see if it rapidly creates files (show as exe-like files) and removes them as it checks.

This is when it is unzipping and checking the patchmanifest.
  • whitebeard00
    whitebeard00
    ✭✭
    @Moonraker‌ Yes, tried all those things. First steps I took when this issue came up was disable firewalls and reinstall and reboot everything.

I do see those temporary files, but actually I am not getting any errors when I Check For Updates anymore either. Unfortunately the Game Consultant just freezes.

Do you think it might be worth trying the EU server?
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Moonraker‌ Yes, tried all those things. First steps I took when this issue came up was disable firewalls and reinstall and reboot everything.

I do see those temporary files, but actually I am not getting any errors when I Check For Updates anymore either. Unfortunately the Game Consultant just freezes.

Do you think it might be worth trying the EU server?
    When you say the Game Consultant freezes what do you mean? Does it crash out when used or just stand there after running test? It is not intuitive but once the bar completes you need to press one of the buttons to see the report or location. Mine works fine apart from it not being obvious.

I don't think EU server will make any difference.
    Edited by Moonraker on April 1, 2014 12:43PM
  • kemaruke
    kemaruke
    I tried all but I couldn't play.

I received an email from support,
    Repair the client through the launcher.
    Make sure any firewalls or anti-viruses are disabled.
    Make sure the "Automatic Proxy Discovery" is unchecked.
    Remove the Quicktime Plugin from it's default location (/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/QuickTime Plugin.plugin) and place it on your desktop. Make sure you do not delete it and restore it to it's default location when you are finished playing.
    thank you.

I got just same result.

After reinstall there are only two icons
    /Applications/ZeniMax Online/Launcher.app
    /Applications/ZeniMax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online(short cut)
    and no folders(about"game_mac" and more).

I'm so tired :(