Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fact check on Belharza's Band: Stainless Imperial Band

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
For the life of me I cannot seem to get this. I've been popping into just the starting area and wiping out everything before the 1st boss, not to mention the numerous times I've gone through already. Can someone confirm that this is actually the place to get it (I can't imagine all the sites to be wrong but sheeeeesh...). Also, is it lead on kill or lead on looting? Thank you.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 9, 2022 5:53PM
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're in Black Drake Villa, that's the right place.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks...just ran through as a tank...I literally cannot count how many times I've gone through this dungeon with no lead. I'm only mildly curious how the ring works....but at this rate...I'll never know.
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    Thanks...just ran through as a tank...I literally cannot count how many times I've gone through this dungeon with no lead. I'm only mildly curious how the ring works....but at this rate...I'll never know.

If you are just curious about how it works and are on PC, you can make a template char on the PTS and try it on the PTS.

• jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drop rate on that is a pita.

Goodluck on your search/grind.
  • Anfieldkris
    Anfieldkris
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve had this same ‘am I in the right dungeon’ feeling on several leads, and now have a major dislike of those places as a result. It definitely does drop from BDV, I got mine fairly easily in this one from trash mobs nearer the end of the dungeon on about the third run through but had tried and failed to get it killing the random stuff at the start as you have done. The leads for other mythics in spindleclutch 1, banished cells 1 and vaults of madness, on the other hand, made me want to weep.

Good luck.
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭✭
    The past two days I ran this dungeon about 10 times, no lead.
    Some players are bypassing some of the trashs mobs and that does not help if you are running the dungeon for the lead.

By the way, this morning I wanted to run the dungeon once before I went off for work, but I forgot I went in with one of my healers and so in the rush I forgot to heal the other players. So we wiped at the first boss, and I did not get a 2nd chance; a pity but I understand I must have looked a complete noob.
    Sometimes you loose track of these things when you are actively playing with 15 characters as I do.

Anyway, there is an interesting tank set that drops there so at least I have this set to try out on one of my tanks.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the first drop i think took me approx 8 full runs to get, when i was trying to get at least one i was even soloing it because i hated how everyone mob skips in a PUG on that one

i just recently got a 2nd drop of this lead
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great comments all thank you.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post