The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Island Tour, who gives quests after the first one?

Ulfson
Ulfson
✭✭✭
I did the first one and rage quit. Now I don't know where to go to try a daily for the event.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 4, 2022 5:30PM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to do High Isle Delve, World Boss and Volcanic Vent dailies by talking to Wayllod, Parisse Plouff and Druid Peeska in Gonfalon Bay to get Event Tickets. Just head directly forward and up the stairs after taking the Wayshrine to the city.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates (No updates for May 6 and May 14 due to IRL events).

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
    Options
  • Ulfson
    Ulfson
    ✭✭✭
    thank you Maitsukas
    Options
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ulfson wrote: »
    I did the first one and rage quit. Now I don't know where to go to try a daily for the event.

May I asked what happened? I found it a tad tedious but not difficult.
    Options
  • Ulfson
    Ulfson
    ✭✭✭
    Snamyap, I don't recall any details but was tired of running around and wondering what I was supposed to do. It wasn't difficult it was frustrating and I didn't enjoy it.
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since the OP has gotten their question answered regarding finding the daily, we will now close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.