The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No crowns received this month with eso plus

pentolino18
pentolino18
✭✭
I paid my last ESO Plus on Sep 27th, but I still haven't got my crowns like always. My user name is @ pentolino18
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 3, 2022 10:15PM
  • Cosmo_Nova
    Cosmo_Nova
    ✭✭✭
    Contact customer support about it if you haven't already, they're usually pretty good about this sort of thing.
  • pentolino18
    pentolino18
    ✭✭
    Yes, I did it and they solved it; the annoying thing is that they required a proof of purchase to proceed.
    They surely have some sort of stamenent from google (I payed through Stadia) that tells them I payed for the service; it's surely strongly authenitcated and non revokable, why would they need to review my invoice, which also contains data I may not have wanted to share?
    Thanks anyway, your suggestion may help someone else in similar situations.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update that support was able to assist with this ESO Plus issue. With the issue now resolved, we will close this thread from further posting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.