The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I didn't get all my crown crates? Stuck at 86%

ellmarie
ellmarie
✭✭✭
I was on the entire time, even logged in earlier and I didn't get either of them. It's still stuck at 86%. I got one from Lucky Ghost's stream. But I had both pages open. Will it re-air or come back?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 20, 2022 4:50PM
Xbox X- NA
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only make progress for one channel at a time, meaning your Twitch account probably stopped your Bethesda main stream progress because you opened Lucky Ghost's stream and began progressing there, where the progress was towards a single crate and not the multiple + pet that Bethesda mainstream had on their channel's schedule.
  • Blue_Three
    I tuned in late and my progress on the "ESO Autumn Event" drops has stopped.

The description on Twitch seems to suggest that watching any affiliated streamer until Oct 4 should add to the progress, but it looks like it doesn't.

Guess you had to be there for the official stream. :/
    Edited by Blue_Three on September 29, 2022 10:16PM
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    I had bethesda stream open the entire time, Lucky Ghost was opened before hand because he was running his own separate drops. But I watched Bethesda's the entire time. After it was over, Ninja came on and I even left him on! I have never had issues with two separate tabs before.

Also, I made sure everything was connected. It obviously was since I got 86% at least.
    Edited by ellmarie on September 30, 2022 12:51PM
    Xbox X- NA
  • NylAR
    NylAR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! I'd like to have your problems...
    Edited by NylAR on September 30, 2022 1:02PM
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    NylAR wrote: »
    Wow! I'd like to have your problems...

What do you mean?
    Xbox X- NA
  • Blue_Three
    The official Bethesda account is currently streaming "Legacy of the Bretons Autumn Event UK Recap". You should be able to get your progress to 100% that way.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ellmarie wrote: »
    (...)Will it re-air or come back?

"Legacy of the Bretons Autumn Event

During scheduled ESO streams on the following channels, tune in for at least 15 mins to receive a Clouded Senche-Leopard Cub pet and an Ouroboros Crown Crate through Drops, and at least 30 minutes to receive an additional Ouroboros Crown Crate.

- Bethesda
    - Bethesda_DE
    - Bethesda_FR
    - Bethesda_NL
    - Bethesda_PL
    - Eurogamer_ES
    - ArvendirITA
    - 3GordosB
    - mestrefrooke
    - AbuDahmYT

9/29/22 @ 3:00pm EDT – 10/4/22 @ 3:00pm EDT (...)
    "
    ESO - Twitch Drops Schedule
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***currently on now -a Legacy of the Bretons- Bethesda UK recap-drops enabled, it showed the pet so try that if you see this, should work
    Edited by Blinx on September 30, 2022 1:18PM
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh, I'm glad I checked back in! Thank you so much! I will tune in!
    Xbox X- NA
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    It worked! Not long after I logged in, I received the pet and one crate. The last is already 70% there. I love you all for mentioning it!!
    Xbox X- NA
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to watch the UK stream for literally 3 more seconds and then I got my 2nd crate. :D
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    I had to watch the UK stream for literally 3 more seconds and then I got my 2nd crate. :D

Yeah! Same! It was strange why it was stuck from yesterday. But glad it all worked out. Who doesn't like getting free stuff!
    Xbox X- NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update regarding the missing crown crates.

As the OP has finally gotten the crates, we will go ahead and close the discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.