The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Firesong Zone Map location

wolfie1.0.
wolfie1.0.
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I just want to ask if anyone else has had issues finding the Zone on the Tamriel map? the island is so small that it is hard to port to the correct location using it. to the point that i kept ending up in DSR when i tried to select the first wayshrine. High Isle and the starter islands all have the same issues. can we get an enarged cut out for this part of the map added please?
  • WithMyLaserGun
    WithMyLaserGun
    ✭✭✭
    My issue is that I can barely click on it without clicking on a wayshrine. There is one tiny spot that I have managed to click on to actually open the map. Way too small. 2qy9ivc36stt.png
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My issue is that I can barely click on it without clicking on a wayshrine. There is one tiny spot that I have managed to click on to actually open the map. Way too small. 2qy9ivc36stt.png

exactly my point
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well at least controler player will be fine i guess since we only need to use the bumber button to zoom on the zone map but it still suck for keyboard player tough
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well at least controler player will be fine i guess since we only need to use the bumber button to zoom on the zone map but it still suck for keyboard player tough

I use a gamepad to play, but doesn't the mouse wheel work to zoom as well? Seems easier to me.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I use a gamepad to play, but doesn't the mouse wheel work to zoom as well? Seems easier to me.

I dont play with one so i dont know