Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question, not bashing

Amerises
Amerises
✭✭✭✭
How do you all play in Cyro? I started playing BGs more over the last year because I couldn’t stand the lag. I ventured out more recently to Cyro but it feels like the lag is worse. Normally BGs have zero lag, but I’ve noticed since this last update there has been small, noticeable lag lately.

I went out and combo’d someone as a stamplar and they had a chance to move about 3 feet after breaking free before they blew up from PotL. The person probably didn’t even know I hit him until I was 2 - 3 seconds into my attack. Then someone jumps on me, we fight for maybe 2 minutes, and neither of us are getting any worth while combos off because the lag is so bad. It takes 2 to 3 seconds to even activate an ability. It was cool that 2 people sat on their horses and watched us and didn’t jump in, but it kind of felt like I wasn’t fighting someone as much as I was just trying to slow down and get the abilities to fire off in order lol

Has this been others experience? How do people play this every day? I want to throw my controller through the TV. I’d probably play a different game, but on Xbox, this is still probably the best MMORPG right now, even with all its flaws.
Edited by Amerises on September 29, 2022 2:05AM