The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

account suspended

downshot
downshot
✭✭
Hey there,

I just saw my son had got my account suspended for 72 hours and i'm very upset this has happened. I suffer from a lot of depression and I just started my 4 days off work and now I can't even play the game I dearly love so much.

Just yesterday, I subscribed to an entire year of ESO+, it looks like my son linked an item too many times in chat and it was considered spamming. I have now told him he can't continuously link an item.

He did not swear, insult anyone or say anything racist etc. and we have a clean history since 2015...never muted....never suspended.

Can someone please consider lifting this suspension? I just started my days off work and was really looking forward to playing with my new ESO+ sub....
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your son is selling your stuff on your account?
  • downshot
    downshot
    ✭✭
    sinnereso wrote: »

He had linked an item too many times, he has autism.

He didn't swear or do anything terrible. and now i'm suspended for 72 hours ugh.....just got diagnosed with pancreatitis and cant play on my days off.....
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    downshot wrote: »

He didn't swear or do anything terrible. and now i'm suspended for 72 hours ugh.....just got diagnosed with pancreatitis and cant play on my days off.....

How do you know he didn't swear or do anything terrible?
  • downshot
    downshot
    ✭✭

In the suspension notice it provides the chat history
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel for you and wish there was an "express" customer service for cases like yours. Maybe they could give us 1 or 2 tokens a year for extremely fast customer service. Because it is very possible that you will not hear from anyone for over a week. Good luck.
  • downshot
    downshot
    ✭✭
    Lebkuchen wrote: »
    I feel for you and wish there was an "express" customer service for cases like yours. Maybe they could give us 1 or 2 tokens a year for extremely fast customer service. Because it is very possible that you will not hear from anyone for over a week. Good luck.

Been playing since 2015 and I have never received an infraction....i have 4 days off work and I'm suspended....this really sucks....
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh well a case like this is difficult because you allowed him to use your acct so you are responsible. If you gave him your car and he got into a car accident should the insurance let you off because it was him driving? Maybe if it was stolen but thats about it imo. Was your account stolen?
  • downshot
    downshot
    ✭✭
    hopefully @ZOS_Bill can help :neutral:
  • downshot
    downshot
    ✭✭

Ahh well a case like this is difficult because you allowed him to use your acct so you are responsible. If you gave him your car and he got into a car accident should the insurance let you off because it was him driving? Maybe if it was stolen but thats about it imo. Was your account stolen?

No but I'd like to think linking an item in chat isn't as dangerous as grand theft auto
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should write a ticket and post the ticket number here to speed up the process.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @downshot

Could you provide us with your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • downshot
    downshot
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @downshot

Could you provide us with your current ticket number?

I have PM'd you my ticket #

Thanks @ZOS_Bill
  • downshot
    downshot
    ✭✭
    anything else i need to do @ZOS_Bill ?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @downshot

Your PM with the ticket number was received. We have responded back with an update on the current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post