The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tribute random match against blocked/ignore list?

• Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are people who wont complete a move until the last 2-3 seconds per round. They also play the Liar + Hlaalu which turns it into a 30minute match. Sweating a player out trying to force a concede is something I would like to be able to avoid. But maybe there needs to be a 20minute cap on games.
  • Heartrage
    Heartrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are people who wont complete a move until the last 2-3 seconds per round. They also play the Liar + Hlaalu which turns it into a 30minute match. Sweating a player out trying to force a concede is something I would like to be able to avoid. But maybe there needs to be a 20minute cap on games.

I can see how this can be a problem. However, I don’t think op suggestion is the best way to fix this issue. It pretty clear that people would abuse it to boost their rank. A way to identify and report those staller might be a better solution.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh. I just wish they'd change the timer rather than having us report stallers or let us block them, to be more dynamic. This way turns where someone isn't doing anything are short.
  • Lunatearz
    Lunatearz
    ✭✭
    I just leave games now because the ranked points don't make any sense. IMO ranked is a joke because of A: the rng is very consistent in leaning to one side, B: because there's no consistency in the point system as I am aware of, and C: because it's not skill-based but luck-based and everyone trying to convince me that it's more skill-based is just being the lucky ones out there because you do not control what card turns up on the tavern especially not in the first two hands.

I'm getting tired of playing against the exact slow-playing people one match after another that I end up leaving because it annoys the crap out of me. I possible I would block them and not be able to play for a while due to longer cue times than have to go play them again and again and be in a *** mood.