The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Toxic when your have high CP.

depravity_influence
I dont really understand the mentality of some high lvl players. Why do some choose to be toxic to lower lvls? Was in nBC1 today with a lvl27 healer and player w/ CP in the 2000s wanted to kfg cause for some reason, idk.
Ok so maybe the healer wasnt healing to their standards or maybe they were doing something else that I didnt catch but for whatever reason they wanted them kicked. i dont get it. you figure after playing for so long I'd be used to it. Its nBC1. [snip] you can solo especially if your as high lvl as this CP2000 was. by that time if you cant self heal or dont want to have low lvls in the group then either solo, play with friends or do vets.
I know this player has the right to do whatever they feel but dont try to kfg another player just for playing. Now if the other player is just crap ok that understandable but the only thing that I could really see was that they were a low lvl.
i dont think this healer thought they were doing anything bad. Heck we've all had to learn sometime and yeah pugging isnt a place to learn but just trying to do you dailies and getting kicked is [snip]

maybe i missed something Idk. I just think its crap and makes the rest of us look bad. Sorry dont mean to be a white knight or a karen about it. and yeah this is a long [snip] session, im sorry.

[edited for profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 23, 2022 5:33PM
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

maybe i missed something Idk.

Probably.

Was it a real healer or a DPS queued as a healer to jump to the front of the queue? Some people are sick and tired of all the queue jumpers, especially the ones who don't compensate for faking their role by bringing exceptional DPS to the group. Maybe he got triggered by that?

But I can't see anyone wanting to kick someone for just being low level in a dungeon like nBC1 that can be soloed easily by most high CP players :)
  • depravity_influence
    @Iselin Nah they were healing. I really just think they were low or maybe just a new toon trolling getting a free ride. Its not as bad as the que jumpers you mentioned. That problem is one of the worst in the game, imo. I believe that the solution would be too complicated to correct.
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am a healer main and just rolled a new healer recently and didn't get any of that negativity when I was under level 50 and I leveled that toon exclusively from running dungeons. I must have been fortunate as I've never actually experienced that on any of my 6 healers so I'm more inclined to think the guy was just a jackass.

Normally when anyone initiates a KFG in the random groups I've run it's because they're AFK or being detrimental to the group in some way such as taunting the boss as a DPS after the tank asks them not to etc.
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a few people with the assumption that having high CP means something any more. It doesn't.

Evidence suggests that lots of CP only means lots of XP gained. Experience of content and skill may not be included. Having a CP 2000 in your group guarantees nothing. They still might be a total noob doing 5k dps and standing in stupid. I met a CP 1950 recently and he'd been playing for 3 months! XP needed to level is crazy low since CP 2.0

It's still ridiculous to want to kick the low level for a normal, base game dungeon. They were probably doing much better than the cp2000 was lol
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, that is a stupid reason to want to kick a player…

But why is this thread in the PTS section?
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    I agree, that is a stupid reason to want to kick a player…

But why is this thread in the PTS section?

That is weird. I saw it and replied to it off the "recent" feed. Had no idea it was in the PTS forum until you brought it up :)