The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FPS limit on alt tab

Tannus15
Tannus15
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
OMG, it's so good. As someone who tab's out ever load screen it's so much nicer.
Biggest QOL feature.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When I tab out the game just minimizes? I find it really annoying. Is this a setting or something?
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    OMG, it's so good. As someone who tab's out ever load screen it's so much nicer.
    Biggest QOL feature.

Question is, does tabbing out during a load screen nullify the feature of uncapped FPS during load screens that is part of the multithreaded loading (or whatever it is called in the settings) that helps speed along the loading screens.

They introduced that feature a year ago or so and loading has been way faster since then. This new feature, if it is allowed during load screens and you tab away, would seem counter productive.
    Options
  • Deathbat219
    Deathbat219
    ✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    When I tab out the game just minimizes? I find it really annoying. Is this a setting or something?

Yes, switch from fullscreen to windowed fullscreen in your graphics settings and your game will behave like every other window.
    Options