The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Like moths to a candle

litnholds
litnholds
Soul Shriven
So I'm in the middle of this quest (which from what I can tell is a requirement of some degree for another quest) and in the bottom of the ship in the back room is supposed to be this lock box with a store room key. The lock box isn't select able. I don't know if it's the bx itself or if its now re-spawning properly but its impeding my quest line right now and pretty frustrating. There are around twenty people down here with me trying to figure out the same problem. I'm in the North American server. Please Assist!
  • Vendek
    Vendek
    Same problem
  • Scrubbs
    Scrubbs
    Experiencing the same thing right now. Tried logging out and even abandoning the quest and redoing the quest line, but the chest still isn't spawning as able to be interacted with.